• The KillerFrogs

2023 Recruiting Thread

Traveling Frog

You hear very little of any OL being recruited, High schooler or transfer. The sole discussion is on Brockermeyer. With the last couple years of recruiting on the OL I figured we would be all in on a bunch of OL. Is there an ace up the sleeve or is staff content with what is on the roster?

One Frog Nation

You hear very little of any OL being recruited, High schooler or transfer. The sole discussion is on Brockermeyer. With the last couple years of recruiting on the OL I figured we would be all in on a bunch of OL. Is there an ace up the sleeve or is staff content with what is on the roster?
It looks like TCU has 4 offensive linemen committed in this class so far.

Eight

as one frog nation points out, this current class has 4 offensive line recruits

additionally, there have been attempts to flip kids, but not any success on that we know of at this time

frogs have been in on some juco prospects, but again not much traction

there is a very good reason texas has thrown the money they have at offensive line recruits and why the elite prospects get so much attention

would suspect that we will see the frogs go after experienced interior line transfers similar to ali last year

Eight