• The KillerFrogs

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

Froggy Style

Harbaugh/Mich OC really outfox themselves. Play crappy teams in the big 10 and then get scared in the big game. Really could have just run the ball the entire game and scored 28 points. Failed trick plays and the backup running QB to run a failed passing play is beyond ludicrous.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Harbaugh/Mich OC really outfox themselves. Play crappy teams in the big 10 and then get scared in the big game. Really could have just run the ball the entire game and scored 28 points. Failed trick plays and the backup running QB to run a failed passing play is beyond ludicrous.
They did the same thing last year against us. Tried to get cute and we took them out of their power game early and then it was all over.

Realtorfrog

Assuming McCarthy and his girlfriend from last year are not together any longer?? Showed her every possession last year and I haven’t heard anything this year……. I did go to the bball game so if they showed her earlier my apologies.

allclearforfrogs

Bama wanted to lose. There is no debate. You do not call what they called and want to win. It was a designed loss. In a stacked box, you do not go straight ahead unless you want to not make it. Wisconson, outweighing us by 70 pounds, even knew not to do that when they went for 2 in the 2010 game.

HFrog1999

Said he was putting $1 million dollars down on Michigan winning. Dumb.

Pretend Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek