• The KillerFrogs

2023 BOWL GAMES THREAD

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Now that FSU vs Georgia happened, People on most of the major forums are giving us (TCU) a surprising amount of sympathy and props from what we did for most of 2022. While the natty game is STILL a stain on our program, I felt it faded just a little after tonight. Still there though...
The National perception will ease.

BleedNPurple

Now that FSU vs Georgia happened, People on most of the major forums are giving us (TCU) a surprising amount of sympathy and props from what we did for most of 2022. While the natty game is STILL a stain on our program, I felt it faded just a little after tonight. Still there though...
Should serve as motivation for TCU to go win a Natty and close the deal. Looking forward to having Haus in the haus!

Anyone else thinks Smart pulls wings off flies and tortures small animals? The guy seems more and more like a a major wanker that enjoys humiliating people.
I‘m starting to hope somebody crushes them and keeps it coming.

but glad FSU took the beat down record from us!
Did you ever hear that pregame speech?

Wexahu

The lack of parity in the game is going to become more and more obvious with each passing year. The deep pocketed teams don't really know how to efficiently and effectively play the TP/NIL game yet, they are just throwing money around, but they will figure it out and have rosters stacked like never before. It's never been a fair fight in college football. Now it's a ridiculously unfair fight. I'm hoping for as many lopsided games as possible so people start losing interest, that's the only thing that could force changes in the sport that would make it something I personally would be entertained by. If, say, UT goes ahead and wins the NC it would have about 10% of the meaning that their 2005 championship had (in my opinion) because this is just a dumb sport now.

And the 12-team playoff isn't going to fix one damn thing in college football. IMO it will only make it worse.

tmcats

dec28.png

ShreveFrog

As long as SEC and BiG stack the 12-team CFP with 4 or 5 teams each I don't think Fox and ESPN or anyone inside the P2 will care about lopsided scores.