• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Purp

Arriola and Cannon on for Musah and Dest. Don’t love what we have on the field at all right now.
GB felt like he was throwing the game at the end. Arriola had that amazing bicycle chance, but Musah and Dest were going well on the right hand side. Cannon looked fine, but I felt other subs were needed.

I'm really tired of GB and ready for a change. Even when we win it's after a lackluster 1st half and stressful 2nd half. We have way too much talent for that against most of these opponents. There's nobody else to blame except the skipper. He's not making the most of the talent. Worse, he's making the talent look mediocre. It's time to male the switch before we get too close to the WC.

Adams going out changed the game. Losing Richards later was a killer.

Pulisic isn't right. McKennie is our best player right now and Adams is the only other guy in the conversation.

Weah unavailable hurt too. Darn Canadia.

Gotta get 3 on Wednesday and that game at Azteca in the next window is going to be big.

Moose Stuff

GB felt like he was throwing the game at the end. Arriola had that amazing bicycle chance, but Musah and Dest were going well on the right hand side. Cannon looked fine, but I felt other subs were needed.

I'm really tired of GB and ready for a change. Even when we win it's after a lackluster 1st half and stressful 2nd half. We have way too much talent for that against most of these opponents. There's nobody else to blame except the skipper. He's not making the most of the talent. Worse, he's making the talent look mediocre. It's time to male the switch before we get too close to the WC.

Adams going out changed the game. Losing Richards later was a killer.

Pulisic isn't right. McKennie is our best player right now and Adams is the only other guy in the conversation.

Weah unavailable hurt too. Darn Canadia.

Gotta get 3 on Wednesday and that game at Azteca in the next window is going to be big.
Getting 6 points out of the two home games should honestly be enough.

Purp

Getting 6 points out of the two home games should honestly be enough.
It would, except I'd prefer a stress free final window. With only one home game next window and our performance away from the mainland it's not unrealistic for us to only get 1-3 points from the next window. I'm just making my call now that we'll never peak with this talent as long as GB is at the helm. He's done a lot of good things, but we can't pretend like he's not suppressing potential more than he's realizing it. This group of kids deserves better.