• The KillerFrogs

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

An-Cap Frog

Fake news
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

82 Frog Fever

I think so. But my opinion does not matter.
Is Stone better than Hoover??
It‘s hard to say.
Stone had a great year feasting on an incredibly weak schedule. SMU had a positive talent gap in 10 of their games , but against TCU/OU, he was barely 50% with 3 interceptions.
Now Stone has a broken fibula, & who knows how that could effect his future.

I’m really with ShreveFrog in hoping KJ Jefferson puts his name in the portal.
He would be a huge step up for 1 year.
Arkansas & their OC is horrible. KJ has been propping up their entire offense.
He is a stout 250 lb QB that is very hard to bring down. Averages 300 ypg passing on a team with a joke of an OL, with 21 TDs & 8 Ints
I really hope he enjoyed playing under Briles.

Chongo94

It‘s hard to say.
Stone had a great year feasting on an incredibly weak schedule. SMU had a positive talent gap in 10 of their games , but against TCU/OU, he was barely 50% with 3 interceptions.
Now Stone has a broken fibula, & who knows how that could effect his future.

I’m really with ShreveFrog in hoping KJ Jefferson puts his name in the portal.
He would be a huge step up for 1 year.
Arkansas & their OC is horrible. KJ has been propping up their entire offense.
He is a stout 250 lb QB that is very hard to bring down. Averages 300 ypg passing on a team with a joke of an OL, with 21 TDs & 8 Ints
I really hope he enjoyed playing under Briles.
He was a machine (stats wise) under Briles iirc BUT as has been mentioned, struggled in the red zone.

82 Frog Fever

He was a machine (stats wise) under Briles iirc BUT as has been mentioned, struggled in the red zone.
Yeah, it’s a worrisome Briles trend.
Ever since he left BU, K. Briles has had more than his share of offenses with red zone scoring issues.
I don’t believe the run tempo portion of his offense performs at a high level without an overpowering OL like he had at Baylor. Unfortunately, they’re not easy to get.

kaiser soze

I know Georgia and other schools have contacted him but not sure if TCU has.
Damn. We could really use Jalin's production at TE post Wiley.

I like how much more TCU has prioritized TEs the past two years, but wish it'd be more consistent and a larger part of offense. I think it can be with Hoover if he keeps processing through reads quickly and getting the ball to the right guy.

Curtis, Rodgers and Kauiway are the wings, but can always get better.