• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

Froggish

#75 player in Texas. 6’4 250 DL. High upside late bloomer without a ton of football background. Only other offers are Duke/Baylor/SMU (our current staff offered him). Aranda is one of the guys who I trust when he offers a defender FWIW.

Watch his hoops film from last year...really strong lower body and very athletic.....Oddly enough, this is the kind of kid GP would drool over. Has only played 1 year of HS football and was an all district DE..Brilliant get by the staff. If he had 1 more year of football film I'm certain he's a .92ish 4 star..

Wexahu

Watch his hoops film from last year...really strong lower body and very athletic.....Oddly enough, this is the kind of kid GP would drool over. Has only played 1 year of HS football and was an all district DE..Brilliant get by the staff. If he had 1 more year of football film I'm certain he's a .92ish 4 star..

I normally don't get too worked up over highlight videos, but this kid looks like an athlete. I'll go ahead and put in a call, this one is going to pan out.