• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Welcome aboard D'Arco Perkins for the ride of your life! You surely have the tools to be a great one at TCU. When you put in that extra work all your dreams will come true at TCU!!
971c5e65f7a7bd4a565def6b7d6481b4.jpg

OmniscienceFrog

Rivals certainly thought so ... you can say that all you want to now ... but back then, no one really knew that. So just proves my point about CGP and his eye for talent... there are 4*s that are actually 2-3*s when they meet hugher talent and 2 stars like Derrick Kindred who end up all Big 12......
No doubt, so you CAN compete in the Big 12 with some 2-stars on the roster.

Purp

Is Perkins McAllister someone we wanted or someone signed for depth purposes only?
He's 6'1" with sub-4.4 speed and brings the lumber on every tackle like he's trying to outdo the Great White Hit. This guy was always an important target.

Bizarro Frog

I’ll admit my computer skills are lacking because I grew with an Atari but why can’t someone put a purple Horned Frog Emogi on Twitter?

Paul in uhh

I’ll admit my computer skills are lacking because I grew with an Atari but why can’t someone put a purple Horned Frog Emogi on Twitter?
Because all the emojis are created by some company somewhere, I think Japan, and Apple just licenses whatever they produce. They’d have to create the horned frog emoji.

asleep003

the 2019 class was basically all busts (not a good class at all)
You're obviously looking at KU's 2019 class ... or you didn't like this 2019 Frogs class of Barquet/Thomlison/Wallace/Mccuin/Sandy/Foster/Barlow/Ellison/Duggan/
Winters/Misi/ Barkley ..?..

Those 7 Rivals 2019 frog 2*s, as shared previously, are most all on the 2 deep or starting on the STs. You don't home work well ...as I've said before, you keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into that rabbit hole you continue to make for yourself... page after page after page.

Last edited:

ticketfrog123

You're obviously looking at KU's 2019 class ... or you didn't like this 2019 Frogs 2019 class of Barquet/Thomlison/Wallace/Mccuin/Sandy/Foster/Barlow/Ellison/Duggan/
Winters/Misi/ Barkley ..?..

Those 7 Rivals 2019 frog 2*s, as shared previously, are most all on the 2 deep or starting on the STs. You don't home work well ...as I've said before, you keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into that rabbit hole you continue to make for yourself... page after page after page.

lol half those guys have barely played or have already been passed up on the depth chart.

Barkley has 7 catches in his career (listed behind younger SO)
Ellison has 12 career tackles

like I said - there’s ~7 guys from that class of 27 that are still on the 2-deep.

not sure why you would list out those 7 and call it a great class - we missed on 20 and with that success rate we would only have ~28 guys on the 2-deep who are game ready at 1 point in time (bit of a stretch to assume 7 freshman could contribute year 1)

starting on special teams? That’s not an accomplishment. You’re ridiculous if that’s your definition of successful recruiting with full scholarships