• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

What Up Toad

Is that really the comparison you want to make? Evan’s commit story is pretty unique

I'm not counting on it, but we got Evans here because of a past teammate. Houston got Ed Oliver there because of a relative. Kids go to worse programs all the time because of girlfriends. We might not have a great chance, but all you need is one good visit to really change the tide.

Paul in uhh

I'm not counting on it, but we got Evans here because of a past teammate. Houston got Ed Oliver there because of a relative. Kids go to worse programs all the time because of girlfriends. We might not have a great chance, but all you need is one good visit to really change the tide.
Your post reminds me of the stud OL we wanted who chose auburn because his gf got a last minute scholarship there in the weeks before signing say

Braden something

froginmn

I'm not counting on it, but we got Evans here becaustide.[/QUOTEe of a past teammate. Houston got Ed Oliver there because of a relative. Kids go to worse programs all the time because of girlfriends. We might not have a great chance, but all you need is one good visit to really change the tide.
I see what you did there.

Froggish

Any things is possible of course but right now the staff isn’t even recruiting him. They’ve moved on and turned their attention to more “gettable” DT targets.