• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

CryptoMiner

2021 WR/LS/TE

Joe Laterza 6-5/205 St Viator (Arlington Heights IL)

Unfortunately not sure he knows what D1 is as most of his offers are D2 and Ivy though a few are FCS.

Bill Bozeat

Brandon was an assistant at DeSoto (WR coach) when Shawn Robinson signed with TCU and coached KD Nixon. He was interim HC after there after the Peterman debacle and his replacement suddenly retired (Robinson).
What does this position do? Don't we already have q HS personal assistant? I assume he can't have direct contact with RECRUITS

CryptoMiner

What does this position do? Don't we already have q HS personal assistant? I assume he can't have direct contact with RECRUITS

Brett Lemoine is Director of High School Relations. He is responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving relationships between high school coaches and the TCU staff. Through these relationships they the coaches are often on the front-end of up and coming players however the position is different than a recruiting analyst.

Brandon will be more player specific and will keep a database of recruits as well as monitor social media, etc. He cannot directly recruit. It really is a much needed position which has been filled part-time by several of the other staff analysts such as Brian Hernandez.

The two positions are closely related and will assist each other but the focus is distinctly different.

Last edited:

ticketfrog123

2021 WR/LS/TE

Joe Laterza 6-5/205 St Viator (Arlington Heights IL)

Unfortunately not sure he knows what D1 is as most of his offers are D2 and Ivy though a few are FCS.

sounds like he has a PWO offer? I would guess he goes to UPenn or Duke with his ACT score

didn’t think P5 schools gave out LS offers

Eight

Brett Lemoine is Director of High School Relations. He is responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving relationships between high school coaches and the TCU staff. Through these relationships they the coaches are often on the front-end of up and coming players however the position is different than a recruiting analyst.

Brandon will be more player specific and will keep a database of recruits as well as monitor social media, etc. He cannot directly recruit. It really is a much needed position which has been filled part-time by several of the other staff analysts such as Brian Hernandez.

The two positions are closely related and will assist each other but the focus is distinctly different.

they have needed someone with strong ties to the metroplex high school programs

last time they really had someone was when fitch was in lemoine's role

Eight

I figured that if I googled "gypsy bear" I'd find something. Just glad it wasn't something too bad.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-wear-streets-New-Year-ward-evil-spirits.html

as long as he isn't a pikey.......

8gtN.gif