• The KillerFrogs

2022 MLB Thread*

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Joe Buck expected to leave FOX.

I know it’s always been trendy to complain about him, but I’m not sure FOX will find a replacement for calling baseball better than him.

On the one hand, good riddance. On the other, what complete, and far more annoying imbecile will they replace him with? And, on the Gripping Hand, who will they pair Troy Aikman with?

FBallFan123

On the one hand, good riddance. On the other, what complete, and far more annoying imbecile will they replace him with? And, on the Gripping Hand, who will they pair Troy Aikman with?

Aikman already signed with ESPN.

They’ll reunite as the new MNF crew.

Karl Ravech is the new Sunday Night Baseball lead … but maybe Buck will transition into that too.

Re: baseball … I’ve seen it suggested Joe Davis could be the replacement on FOX.

I don’t mind Davis, I like him on Dodgers and national telecasts … he can sometimes be a little dry, but he’s not bad.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

Karl Ravech is the new Sunday Night Baseball lead … but maybe Buck will transition into that too.

Re: baseball … I’ve seen it suggested Joe Davis could be the replacement on FOX.

I don’t mind Davis, I like him on Dodgers and national telecasts … he can sometimes be a little dry, but he’s not bad.
I didn't know that Aikman went with ESPN. But, I don't really pay that much attention to who is working where as much as tuning in to whatever game I want to watch and thinking, "Ah, crap! It's that guy again!"

Admittedly, that's pretty much all of them...

NWAFrog

For some reason I thought Aikman went to Amazon... or was that Kirk?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

I like this idea. They should adopt this for regular season games too. Cut extra innings out all together or go to the homerun derby if the game is still tied after 11 innings.