• The KillerFrogs

2022 FB Ticket email

East Coast

Tier 1
I love this, but also hope there is some kind of appeal process. What will they do with the out of town fan that makes about half the games? There are also circumstances where someone knows they won't be able to make that seasons games and doesn't want to lose their tickets (like a 1 or 2 year foreign assignment or short term medical condition).

FrogUltimate

I love this, but also hope there is some kind of appeal process. What will they do with the out of town fan that makes about half the games? There are also circumstances where someone knows they won't be able to make that seasons games and doesn't want to lose their tickets (like a 1 or 2 year foreign assignment or short term medical condition).

I'm sure there will be an appeals process. And I'm sure they aren't snatching the tickets from people who make 1/2 the games. Guessing they've identified a couple thousand tickets that are being sold every single game, every single year.

I know of one person on this board who has 12 tickets and sells 6-10 of them every game.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Mrs. Brewingfrog was worrying about this. We haven't made a game in a couple of years, and the only tix of ours that were used were by Jugband last season. I cannot believe that unused tix would make an Account face the chopping block. Accounts that have tix constantly on sale via StubHub, OTOH, are easily spotted, noted when sold, and the tickets scanned each game to show the sale.

It was a good game while it lasted, but now the game is over.

WhatTheFrog

I doubt they'll do anything to people that eat the tickets, just the ones reselling them (primarily the ones that sell every game). Just a personal hunch, I don't really know one way or the other.

There may still be a way to game the system. Eat the FCS and non-con tickets that won't sell anyway, and maybe KU.

Volare

Quick and dirty color representation of what increased and what decreased. Red is increase, green is decrease. Any other color means not applicable. Yeah it's kinda ugly, but gets the job done.

gF9GoHI.jpg

ticketfrog123

Can’t wait to see what’s available when the upgrade site is live. My seats are currently in the transfer portal, but we may back out if no better options come available.
I would think there’s more open seats coming after last year’s performance / conference news / and people getting used to doing everything virtually

Bob Sugar

I hope so. Not being able to have the shuttle bus drop us off on Stadium Dr. could result in not renewing. Just can't walk as far as I used to be able to. Can't afford parking spot up close. Getting old sucks. And, to be honest, watching on tv doesn't suck.
Interesting factoid.

I was once over in the Pacific. So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? Tony Lema himself. Twelfth son of the Lema. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, Lema - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what Lema says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lema, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness."

So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Last edited:

ftwfrog

Oh no. I might be screwed. I think I sold every ticket after the Cal game last year because I hated my seats. Before 2021, I moved down a few rows in 300 and, unbeknownst to me, had the railing right in my view of the field. Realized this during the Cal game, so I unloaded the rest of my season and bought elsewhere on Stubhub for the games I went to. And boy was that Kansas game worth every penny!!