• The KillerFrogs

2022 FB Ticket email

FrogBall09

Oh no. I might be screwed. I think I sold every ticket after the Cal game last year because I hated my seats. Before 2021, I moved down a few rows in 300 and, unbeknownst to me, had the railing right in my view of the field. Realized this during the Cal game, so I unloaded the rest of my season and bought elsewhere on Stubhub for the games I went to. And boy was that Kansas game worth every penny!!
I seriously doubt someone like you is going to get a call....my gut tells me they will need a lot of proof, like multiple sets of unrelated tickets being sold almost every game or years of proactive listing/selling activity long before game dates, to take any action. Especially with the pandemic situation - it would be really easy just to say you were not comfortable going the last few years.

also think a lot of people are going to be disappointed because it is more likely the people that are selling seats around them for every game are doing it for more PP points but have other seats they use each game - and won't be getting a call about a portion of their seats.

I bet it amounts to less than 1000 seats and probably less than that in the initial pass so they will see how it works out before they start going at more questionable accounts.

Last edited:

Volare

This post is blatant, shameful discrimination of the color blind.

Quite right sir. Here is a corrected version. Please ignore the terrible color artifacts- you get the idea.
Purple is increase.
Yellow is decrease.
ZCLB5tv.jpg

Just spoke to the ticket office at length. Apparently they switched email servers which is why I never got an email relating to baseball and ultimately lost my seat. After having to calm down for about 2 weeks I bought a GA. Ticket.

For those of you who use non traditional email addresses (not hotmail,gmail,yahoo etc) you may not be getting emails from the ticket office. Mine is a gmail platform but it's basically me@mylawfirm.com which caused them to think it was spam. She said sbcglobal.net was a problem.

Boblobb@boblobblaw.com

Frog92

No email for me either, tx.rr.com. Only been a season ticket holder since 1996 (I think somewhere back there, certainly by 1-10 '97 season). Have never once sold my tickets in all those years. Either I use them (90%+), I give them to someone who will root for the Frogs, or they go unused. Hoping the new policy will allow me to move one section over and back a little. If I can get that, will never move again.

Shorty

My email was in the "promotion" folder with all the ads and junk. I probably would have missed it if not for this thread.

Dogfrog

I seriously doubt someone like you is going to get a call....my gut tells me they will need a lot of proof, like multiple sets of unrelated tickets being sold almost every game or years of proactive listing/selling activity long before game dates, to take any action. Especially with the pandemic situation - it would be really easy just to say you were not comfortable going the last few years.

also think a lot of people are going to be disappointed because it is more likely the people that are selling seats around them for every game are doing it for more PP points but have other seats they use each game - and won't be getting a call about a portion of their seats.

I bet it amounts to less than 1000 seats and probably less than that in the initial pass so they will see how it works out before they start going at more questionable accounts.
I don’t know. May depend on how many Committee of 100 folks still alive who bought huge numbers of tickets way back when, kept them through the reseating, or if dead, their beneficiaries got them and sold their season on stubhub every year for pocket change. May be wrong but I think that could represent a bigger number of tickets than people would guess.

Horned Toad

I
Just spoke to the ticket office at length. Apparently they switched email servers which is why I never got an email relating to baseball and ultimately lost my seat. After having to calm down for about 2 weeks I bought a GA. Ticket.

For those of you who use non traditional email addresses (not hotmail,gmail,yahoo etc) you may not be getting emails from the ticket office. Mine is a gmail platform but it's basically me@mylawfirm.com which caused them to think it was spam. She said sbcglobal.net was a problem.
I received the email and I have an sbcglobal.net account.

TCUdirtbag

Wonder if they will take the link to StubHub off the ticket mgmt site

No. They’re not anti-resale. They’re anti-buying-tickets-for-the-sole-purpose-of-resale.

Plus the stubhub integration to the Paciolan platform is pursuant to a web of university contracts (as is the case for most schools now that Learfield has consolidated ownership of that space). How else do you think they track what’s happening on the stubhub marketplace? Give and take.

Last edited:

Horned Toad

I’m kind of suprised that no one has mentioned the part in the announcement about turning Lot 4 into General Admission except for the very fron row of parking spots that face Cantey. Luckily for me, I moved to that row last year after waiting for about 10 years for a spot to open up.