• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Eight

Maybe we could hire Fuente to oversee Kill’s overseeing of Meacham and Cumbie

giphy.gif

asleep003

Anderson and Burns have a poor resume" the past 10 years. The top defenses in the B12 handled our OL, as we looked good against the dwellers in 2020. This must be Anderson's best looking year at any time...except when he had The Grad Assistant(gym rat -Grad assist Bryson Oliver) that got the most out of the OL

Last edited:

MinFrog

For the first time in quite a while, I am not nearly concerned about what players we sign as I am who is going to coach them next year. We have the horses on the roster to win for the next couple of year. In the past I have always wanted to find that 4* QB or stud DL, but right now I am way more concerned about the staff than I am with finding playmakers.

Moose Stuff

For the first time in quite a while, I am not nearly concerned about what players we sign as I am who is going to coach them next year. We have the horses on the roster to win for the next couple of year. In the past I have always wanted to find that 4* QB or stud DL, but right now I am way more concerned about the staff than I am with finding playmakers.

You should prepare yourself for the staff being exactly the same unless someone leaves on their own.