• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

WATSON and JACKSON were never coming to TCU. Where you been ?

JACKSON's dream school has always been UT. WATSON never even considered Frogs, and his buddy JACKSON is as good as committed to Horns. Both of them LOVE the Longhorns.

Not sure where you get the idea they were both "critical to this class"? Neither one was ever coming here regardless of the happy HorseHockey you may have read elsewhere.

Sucks...Watson and Jackson are critical to this class..

You sure we are all set at LB ? Sure about that ?

(Brooks DOES NOT want to play LB. It is why he left LSU. His family does not want him to play LB. He is way too small for LB at 188 pounds. He cannot put on weight. He has tried for two years now and it aint working. He has no NFL future at LB and he and his family know that. He is listed presently with TCU at LB only because that is what he played at LSU. Once he gets into practices at TCU his desires are to switch to Strong Safety. TCU promised him a shot there. If Strong Safety does not work out for him at TCU and Frog Coaches force him to play LB, look for him to be in transfer portal again after this year)

(AND IF YOU THINK WINTERS AT LB IS A TOTAL JOKE AT 192 POUNDS, LETS TRY PUTTING BROOKS THERE AT 188 POUNDS !! GREAT IDEA !! not
No wonder OU runs over TCU every single year in the running game. OU Coach knows to run the football down TCUs throat and make the weenie Frog LBs tackle the 235 pound OU running backs. OU does that every single year and then Frog fans wonder why OU flattens TCU every single year)

OLB (for 2020 season)
Wallow (4)
W/Harris (2) (will eventually be adequate but not superstar material)
B/Wilson (3) (can't break into the 2-deep as junior, possible transfer portal)
D/Jordan (1) (unknown)

ILB
Winters (2)(ridiculously and laughably undersized LB in B12 at 192 pounds)
Hodge (3) (JC transfer will battle for backup - might end up 3rd string)
Marchese (1) (unknown)
Holmes (1) (Should be a safety - he is completely out of position at LB)

2021 season
(B/Wilson probably gone via transfer portal)

OLB (for 2021 season)
W/Harris (3) (hopefully will be marginally adequate)
D/Jordan (2) (unknown)

ILB
Winters (3) (ridiculously undersized LB at 192 pounds)
Hodge (4) (unknown) (probably 3rd stringer)
Marchese (2) (unknown)
Holmes (2) (will never see the field in his career in my view)

How in the world could we have interest in a LB at this point? We have about 7 now who we think can play...

How in the world could we have interest in a LB at this point? We have about 7 now who we think can play...

Froggish

WATSON and JACKSON were never coming to TCU. Where you been ?

JACKSON's dream school has always been UT. WATSON never even considered Frogs, and his buddy JACKSON is as good as committed to Horns. Both of them LOVE the Longhorns.

Not sure where you get the idea they were both "critical to this class"? Neither one was ever coming here regardless of the happy HorseHockey you may have read elsewhere.

Your a dumbass...Watson is down to TCU and VTech right now. You clearly have no idea of what your talking about. Go back to sleep

Before you write such a dumb post as yours, you do realize that WATSON is now talking very seriously to FLORIDA ST and UT the last few days right ? You also know that both JACKSON and WATSON have dreamed since they were kids of becoming Longhorns. WATSON has been practically begging Horns for a UT offer and it appears that it may be coming shortly now.

You know that correct ? Or are you just spitting in the dark as usual ?

And.....since you are convinced you are so smart please tell everyone on the Board which school JACKSON has been talking to the last 4 days in a row ? Also please tell us what 2 schools WATSON called on the phone the past 2 days ? We all can't wait to hear your great wisdom that you so aggressively told us all that you have. Please talk to us and tell us. We can't wait to hear your great knowledge

Last edited:
We are still waiting for your up to date info on WATSON and JACKSON !! I repeat - what colleges have they talked to in the last 4 days ? Which 2 colleges did WATSON call on his own in last 2 days (hint: Not TCU). We can't wait to hear your answer.

crickets from Mr BigMouth who thinks he knows stuff cuz he reads a few outdated recruiting sites. Funny ! Hilarious in fact !!

Your a dumbass...Watson is down to TCU and VTech right now. You clearly have no idea of what your talking about. Go back to sleep

Froggish

We are still waiting for your up to date info on WATSON and JACKSON !! I repeat - what colleges have they talked to in the last 4 days ? Which 2 colleges did WATSON call on his own in last 2 days (hint: Not TCU). We can't wait to hear your answer.

crickets from Mr BigMouth who thinks he knows stuff cuz he reads a few outdated recruiting sites. Funny ! Hilarious in fact !!

Listen...You can claim your some kind of insider but we all know you have a big bag of nothing. The fact that you don’t know TCU and Fitch has been on Watson for months tells me all I need to know. Your googling around pretending to be an expert. The kid has 30 offers and almost committed to the Frogs several weeks ago but informed Fitch he wants to take some visits before committing. I could careless if Florida St has been talking to Watson for the last 4 days. So have 25 other school’s. If UT is his “dream” school, I hope he gets that offer because of the 30 offers he currently had none are from UT. An offer this late in the game simply means he’s a backup plan for the Horns. That doesn’t sound like a dream.

I don’t claim to be an expert but I’m well aware of who our targets are. If your the KFC recruiting expert that your are claiming to be, let here some recruiting news. Who’s coming down the pike? Give us some insider info big shot? Let’s here it big man. Popping on the site to tell everyone who we are wasting our time offering isn’t insider information it’s the work of an attention hound troll. Unless you want to drop some nuggets around than..again continue playing in your own sand box. Nobody is interested in interacting with you.

PhillyFrog

Listen...You can claim your some kind of insider but we all know you have a big bag of nothing. The fact that you don’t know TCU and Fitch has been on Watson for months tells me all I need to know. Your googling around pretending to be an expert. The kid has 30 offers and almost committed to the Frogs several weeks ago but informed Fitch he wants to take some visits before committing. I could careless if Florida St has been talking to Watson for the last 4 days. So have 25 other school’s. If UT is his “dream” school, I hope he gets that offer because of the 30 offers he currently had none are from UT. An offer this late in the game simply means he’s a backup plan for the Horns. That doesn’t sound like a dream.

I don’t claim to be an expert but I’m well aware of who our targets are. If your the KFC recruiting expert that your are claiming to be, let here some recruiting news. Who’s coming down the pike? Give us some insider info big shot? Let’s here it big man. Popping on the site to tell everyone who we are wasting our time offering isn’t insider information it’s the work of an attention hound troll. Unless you want to drop some nuggets around than..again continue playing in your own sand box. Nobody is interested in interacting with you.

Word.

We didn't give up on Q Johnston. That turned out well for the Frogs.

CardFrog

With 18-19 year old kids ( and parents heavily involved) you just don't know. I do appreciate those that have insight and their posts even if they don't pan out as it is a lot more info than I have. I just hope to God we see football but with the way MLB has started I am becoming doubtful...not pessimistic but doubtful.

Moose Stuff

Said the guy who wrote the words "Watson never even considered the Frogs" a few posts ago because he wasn't smart enough to realize that he and the poster he was replying to were talking about about two different people.

After todays dustup and big controversy with LB DYLAN JORDAN there is now a big recruiting issue at LB. Count DYLAN JORDAN.........gone.......if not this year then for sure after this season !! He is GONE !! He and Coach Pat obviously hate each other now.

So.........Mr Froggish.....Is TCU "in great shape at LB" now (as you so unknowingly stated)?

Here is REVISED LB depth chart with B/Wilson hitting Transfer Portal after this year (rumored).....and D Jordan for sure gone after today's drama.

OLB (for 2020 season)
Wallow (4)
W/Harris (2) (will eventually be adequate but not superstar material)
B/Wilson (3) (can't break into the 2-deep as junior, possible transfer portal)

ILB
Winters (2)(ridiculously and laughably undersized LB in B12 at 192 pounds)
Hodge (3) (JC transfer will battle for backup - might end up 3rd string)
Marchese (1) (unknown)
Holmes (1) (Should be a safety - he is completely out of position at LB)

2021 season
**(B/Wilson probably gone via transfer portal)
**(Holmes has to switch to Safety. Buried on depth chart doing poorly at LB)

OLB (for 2021 season)
W/Harris (3) (hopefully will be marginally adequate)

ILB
Winters (3) (ridiculously undersized LB at 192 pounds)
Hodge (4) (unknown) (possibly the 3rd stringer)
Marchese (2) (unknown)

Said the guy who is even more clueless than FROGISH if that is even possible !

WATSON and JACKSON probably both gone now in my opinion after today's drama..........which of course is what I predicted from the start.

I am now predicting this year will be a total recruiting loss. Baylor already negative recruiting using today's drama as a bad example of Tcu. Not sure any bigtime recruits will come here now unfortunately. I hope I am wrong.

You sir are obtuse. As every other poster on this board has called you multiple times yet you rattle on and on and on as if you run this board and are the Grand PoohBah of the Board. Maybe take a break and leave for a
(long long) while and do everyone here a favor ? Nobody likes you here sir.

Said the guy who wrote the words "Watson never even considered the Frogs" a few posts ago because he wasn't smart enough to realize that he and the poster he was replying to were talking about about two different people.[/QUOTE

Last edited: