1. The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Moose Stuff, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Thought these were unusual but guess it can't hurt...

2. The account looks to be suspended now. What did they say? Get a screenshot?

3. So are we burning last years uni’s out of sheer superstition or milk them with hope of some future luck?

4. Not suspended just tweets were deleted, came from Gonzales.

5. [​IMG]

Billy Clyde likes this.
  6. They were pictures of some of the hottest girls on campus laying naked in a bed covered in 100 dollar bills and surrounded by blow.

At least that's what I'm assuming.

7. I guess you don't want that caddy scholarship to St. Copius of Northern Nevermind

bleedpurple likes this.
  8. Think we are up to about 70 so far, but Nebraska, WOW!

[​IMG]

9. Those Nebraska numbers remind me of UT in the 60s when they just grabbed all the Texas HS players and actually signed them before the limits were initiated.

10. Nebraska, do you offer everyone who has ever played high school football?

11. I have no respect for the University of Texas

CardFrog, Purp and Ron Swanson like this.
  12. I respect his decision...

13. Alabama & Auburn offered recently.

14. Jeffrey Bassa 6-2/200 ATH Kearns UT offers inc ASU, OrSU, OK St, Utah, UtahSt

15. Laiu Moeakiola (Grad asst but was a big help in recruiting players) goes to Hawaii as a defensive analyst. Congrats to him but will be missed.

Salfrog likes this.
  16. The truth lies somewhere in between Nebraska and where we are. You can see many elite level teams and programs with large offer numbers above us. You can't get them if you don't offer...