• The KillerFrogs

2021 Ladies soccer thread….

East Coast

Tier 1
So my niece is Asst AD at Rutgers. While big 10 money has fixed somethings. It’s still a Public school who tries to act like a private school. They don’t have 1 nice campus of the many they run. Try going to school in Newark
New Brunswick is easily the nicest of the campuses but they have not kept up with other top public schools around the nation.

East Coast

Tier 1
I’m from Massachusetts so I feel qualified to comment. :cool:
If you don't mind it being even colder, Mass is slightly better than New Jersey. If I'm being fair, New Jersey is better than over half the states in the US, but that is a topic for another time and place.

Supposed to be low 50's with little wind at game time. I think I'm gonna go.

Moose Stuff

1-0 Rutgers at the half. TCU was the better team and had almost all the possession. Each team got 1 really good look. They buried theirs and we didn’t. Hoping the fresher legs of our depth combined with making them chase all day wears them down just like it did Princeton. Still a very winnable game.

Moose Stuff

Clear chance on goal for Rutgers! Great save by Kellett and then a clearance off the line by a defender. Hopefully that ends up meaning something.