• The KillerFrogs

2020 TCU NFL Draft Picks

Wexahu

I believe their performance at the combine, if they get there, will be a bigger factor than their senior stats on a bad team.

Yep. Our record is almost irrelevant. In some respects, their play isn't all that relevant. If they have the measurables and test well at the combine, they will get drafted.

crash813

Evan as a combine freak, I don't see Sewo getting drafted. He's 'at best', an average college RB and I don't see an NFL team taking a chance to see if they can convert him to something else. Probably UDFA.

tetonfrog

Evan as a combine freak, I don't see Sewo getting drafted. He's 'at best', an average college RB and I don't see an NFL team taking a chance to see if they can convert him to something else. Probably UDFA.

Unless Sewo starts to run with intensity and starts to run over people like he did in the bowl game last year, he won't get an invite to the combine, won't get drafted and will be an XFL player at best. Could there be a reason for his uninspiring play? It could be what was found in his glove box in Huntsville.

GenXFrog

You said that his yards after contact are near zero this year so if that's what you think then you haven't watched much.

Watching football for comprehension is hard?

You're right. I don't know how I missed all the broken tackles, etc. during his 13 yard performance Saturday or his 7 yards against SMU. Point well taken that I unfairly extended my comment over the whole season. His performance in our three wins was much better.