• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Moose Stuff

Is this the kid that tried to videotape himself having sex without the girl knowing it? If so, it’s bad but not terrible.

I’m not saying it’s ok to do that, but the act isn’t as bad as the “felony sex” whatever charge listed on his record makes it sound (IMO).

Yeah, can’t say I’m super bothered by it either. It’s a serious POS thing to do but it’s not like it makes him some sort of danger to society.

MTfrog5

Is this the kid that tried to videotape himself having sex without the girl knowing it? If so, it’s bad but not terrible.

I’m not saying it’s ok to do that, but the act isn’t as bad as the “felony sex” whatever charge listed on his record makes it sound (IMO).
This is something you never see females arrested for after a breakup when they release private pictures. Is what he did ok? Hell no but the sex part was consensual.

Froggish

A tricky situation. Heard a while back the staff was in contact with Bishop and hoped nothing would come of it. I trust the coaches and kid looks like he just had a brain fart or something but it was a big one.

Heck of an athlete and sure they did enough due diligence so we shall see.

Word is he’s an unbelievable athlete but I wouldn’t be wild about his “legal story” following him to TCU..I assume he was able to plead this down from a felony. Hope we rethink that offer. Seems like a bad look

Eight

A tricky situation. Heard a while back the staff was in contact with Bishop and hoped nothing would come of it. I trust the coaches and kid looks like he just had a brain fart or something but it was a big one.

Heck of an athlete and sure they did enough due diligence so we shall see.

so he wasn't on navarro's roster last year so would he have 3 years left to play?

CryptoMiner

Word is he’s an unbelievable athlete but I wouldn’t be wild about his “legal story” following him to TCU..I assume he was able to plead this down from a felony. Hope we rethink that offer. Seems like a bad look

I am sure the staff heard from Coach Smart and others on him and thought this through carefully already. Don't think they will pull the offer now.

Eight

frogs current roster lists 12 players at safety.

2 are seniors and 10 are either sophomores, red-shirt freshmen, or true freshmen

among those under classmen are some players such as trevon moehrig and la'kendrick van zandt who have flashed potential as big time players last year and look to get big minutes this year.

i think the staff is willing to take a chance on a prospect who has significant athletic upside and a 6'3", 210 lb safety prospect who runs in the low 4.4 range is a damn attractive prospect to roll the dice on.

asleep003

[

Perhaps this act should be considered felony sex, if not already.

helcap

2 are seniors and 10 are either sophomores, red-shirt freshmen, or true freshmen

among those under classmen are some players such as trevon moehrig and la'kendrick van zandt who have flashed potential as big time players last year and look to get big minutes this year.

i think the staff is willing to take a chance on a prospect who has significant athletic upside and a 6'3", 210 lb safety prospect who runs in the low 4.4 range is a damn attractive prospect to roll the dice on.
You forgot in your count of safeties the standard deduction for "moved to LB"

Eight

You forgot in your count of safeties the standard deduction for "moved to LB"

actually that was already factored in with holmes, but it does include dee winters.

frogs are sitting with 7 linebackers who have at least 2 more years to play and 6 with with at least 2 more years.

agree gary will also shift players around, but the defensive side of the roster has a number of sophomores, red-shirt freshmen, and true freshmen.

Froggish

He enrolled in 2017 and then took a red shirt season. He sat out the 2018 at Georgia and will play at Navarro this season instead of sitting another year. Will have 2 to play 2.

Widely believed he would have seen significant snaps last year at GA had he not had his legal issues. He’s that good of an athlete. Ask Auburn fans about him. He was committed to them for a long while before being flipped to GA at the last minute.

Froggish

Posted about him earlier but can’t locate. They have been on this kid awhile and offered this week

Jimmy Holiday of Madison MS QB runs a 4.38 40

Thought I saw Holiday was getting close to a decision so I went back and watched his film again..Man he is a lightning bolt..There’s some Reagor in those legs..Being a QB I don’t know if he can catch the ball but he can house it for sure..

netty2424

I’m sure Kenny Hill had neither of those.
Oh boy, here we go. lol

tenor.gif