• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Eight

very glad to see the frogs working some very quality out of state prospects

curious who on the staff has the relationships in virginia?

Froggish

Seems like a few recent crystal balls came in for Dominic Richardson to Arky. I think the Frogs felt pretty good about a commit from him. Given we are hoping to nail down 2 RBs in this class it looks like we might need to keep digging

Eight

i will ask the question again, which coach or coaches are doing the heavy lifting in virginia?

love that the frogs are going after big targets out of state and getting some traction. curious who has the connections to a state that produces talent, but i don't think the frogs have done much recruiting until the linebacker assante last year.

Froggish

i will ask the question again, which coach or coaches are doing the heavy lifting in virginia?

love that the frogs are going after big targets out of state and getting some traction. curious who has the connections to a state that produces talent, but i don't think the frogs have done much recruiting until the linebacker assante last year.

I’m not positive but I really think it’s are Defense Analyst Brian Hernandez...He was the sole reason we were able to get in the door with Adam Plant and I think he is slaying it with recruits.

Edit...I’m 99% sure it’s Hernandez

Last edited:

Purp

I’m not positive but I really think it’s are Defense Analyst Brian Hernandez...He was the sole reason we were able to get in the door with Adam Plant and I think he is slaying it with recruits.

Analysts cant recruit. How does he have an impact there?

Froggish

Analysts cant recruit. How does he have an impact there?

Not sure but It’s been said that his direct connections got us in the door with Plant....Maybe he can open the doors with his relationships for another coach to engage the kids..

CryptoMiner

Hernandez' contacts are mostly Utah and the western states.