• The KillerFrogs

2020 NFL Draft

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Me. I think he’ll go early tomorrow though. Good night for the Frogs.
TCU had more players picked in the first round than every pac-12 team, every ACC team except Clemson (tie), every big ten team not named Ohio State and every Big 12 team but OU (tie).

They will probably have three drafted before OU or Clemson get to three.

Texas? They recruit well at least.

(I scanned quickly and could have missed something and be off on one or two of these).

FBallFan123

Man, how many people thought Blacklock had the best chance of going in the first before tonight.

Gladney was the player I saw mocked the most in the first round, so I thought it was him.

Reagor to the Eagles had a lot of buzz late...wasn’t sure if it was legit or smoke, but very glad it was legit. Can’t wait to see him catching passes from Wentz.

Hoping to see Blacklock and Niang both go Friday.

FBallFan123

https://amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001110697/article/2020-nfl-draft-best-remaining-prospects-available

Best prospects remaining in the 2020 NFL Draft
Published: Apr 23, 2020 at 05:26 pm
Updated: Apr 23, 2020 at 09:12 pm
Daniel Jeremiah
NFL Media analyst

Ross Blacklock, DT
2563808.jpg

School: TCU | Year: Junior (RS)
Blacklock is a dynamic interior defensive lineman. As a pass rusher, he launches out of his four-point stance and his bull rush is ferocious. He creates immediate knock-back. He is ultra-twitchy. He flashes a long-arm move where he can jolt, separate and finish. As a run defender, he successfully stacks and sheds single blocks, but he needs to improve his awareness and effectiveness versus double teams, where he gets washed down the line. He does have some durability concerns, but his skill set is special. Overall, Blacklock comes with some risk, but he's worth it. He has the potential to develop into a top-flight interior pass rusher.

Froggish

We in BlueBlood territory...At least on draft night. We have to parlay this into wins.

Ive said all along that we have been on the verge of real kick the door in territory. A rarified private school who could be a power. The only thing lacking is getting to that consistent playoff level. The Damn could break

2themax

Both Gladney and Reagor have League speed.
Starting to believe CGP is getting a little more respect with the way he develops players.