• The KillerFrogs

2020 MLB Thread

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
The A's will slaughter the Astros. I don't think the Astros managed to win a game against them this (ahem) season.
It doesn't matter to me if its the A's, Ray's or even (GOD forbid) the skankees. As long as someone kicks their ass.

Correa was talking [ Finebaum ] after they beat the Twins. Plus the idea of them playing in the World Series at The Ballpark 2.0 makes me sick.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I think, from a purely humorous standpoint, that it'd be hilarious if they won the whole shebang this crazy season. The ultimate "Nyah-Nyah-nuh Nyah-Nyah!" to MLB. The WokeScolds who get paid to write would be in a fit of apoplexy for the next six months...

Moose Stuff

It doesn't matter to me if its the A's, Ray's or even (GOD forbid) the skankees. As long as someone kicks their ass.

Correa was talking [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] after they beat the Twins. Plus the idea of them playing in the World Series at The Ballpark 2.0 makes me sick.

Correa came across as unbelievably ignorant with those comments. What are they gonna say now?? Pretty much the same exact thing Carlos.

Eight

nice to see carlos have a strong series against the a's.

think the numbers i heard were 7 of 14, 4 walks, 4 home runs, and 11 rbi. he is 25 years old and has 15 post season homer runs and 45 rbi needing only 16 more rbi to tie derek jeter for most by a shortstop in post season play.

the train stops for the astros this next series as they don't have the pitching to win a 7-game series

Pharm Frog

nice to see carlos have a strong series against the a's.

think the numbers i heard were 7 of 14, 4 walks, 4 home runs, and 11 rbi. he is 25 years old and has 15 post season homer runs and 45 rbi needing only 16 more rbi to tie derek jeter for most by a shortstop in post season play.

the train stops for the astros this next series as they don't have the pitching to win a 7-game series
9th all time in post season RBIs

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Rays take game 1 of the ALCS, 2-1.

Dodgers-Braves start the NLCS at The Globe tomorrow night. That should be a fun series. They ranked 1-2 in MLB for the most runs scored this season. LA scored one more run than the Braves did.

I loved the Braves growing up. It sucks that they only won one championship with all those great teams in the 90s.

Eight

interesting that when tampa plays the national league team in arlington the rays won't have played one game in the stadium and the national league team will have been there for at least six games

Pharm Frog

interesting that when tampa plays the national league team in arlington the rays won't have played one game in the stadium and the national league team will have been there for at least six games

Do you think Herman should have been fired for losing to Tech this year?