• The KillerFrogs

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

Chongo94

Whatever that scumbag wearing #4 is, he should be prosecuted for assault. Kicks and stomps on a guy on the ground, then runs behind his teammates and starts chirping.

Good job, Pirate. Good job...

Truly. And #40 was involved on that vicious onside hit and taunting and was right in the thick of the brawl getting going initially, naturally.

Eight

I agree but I feel like opting out has become more of an ego driven act than a self preservation act.

If you are a sure fire first round pick, sure, sit out if you want. But we have fringe prospects sitting out as a "look at me" type of act, thinking they are too good and therefore above playing in a bowl game.

until this year, most of the opt outs ended up getting drafted and of those not drafted most signed ufa contracts

HFrog1999

Whatever that scumbag wearing #4 is, he should be prosecuted for assault. Kicks and stomps on a guy on the ground, then runs behind his teammates and starts chirping.

Good job, Pirate. Good job...

15 yard penalty, roundhouse to the face

tenor.gif

Pharm Frog

Army gonna have to make a big adjustment like running their option much deeper. Their line is just getting blown up. It only takes one breakdown but right now WVU is in complete control of the LOS.

Watching the Liberty Bowl and thinking the triple option works. If I was Kansas's AD I would hire Army's head coach asap. You recruit different kids than all of the Big 12. Since you a flagship university you could get 4/5 star athletes and runningbacks behind a bulldozer offensive line (especially those Midwest farm boys with crazy country boy strength). Every third or/and fourth year your winning 10 plus games and going to a NY6 bowl. They even could win the Big 12 when everyone is senior led. Pay big money for a great defensive coordinator. You would see a slow return of the Kansas Jayhawks. Just grinders.

Pharm Frog

Watching the Liberty Bowl and thinking the triple option works. If I was Kansas's AD I would hire Army's head coach asap. You recruit different kids than all of the Big 12. Since you a flagship university you could get 4/5 star athletes and runningbacks behind a bulldozer offensive line (especially those Midwest farm boys with crazy country boy strength). Every third or/and fourth year your winning 10 plus games and going to a NY6 bowl. They even could win the Big 12 when everyone is senior led. Pay big money for a great defensive coordinator. You would see a slow return of the Kansas Jayhawks. Just grinders.

You run the triple option and you ain’t getting the 4-5 star recruits. And the triple option O lines are built on agility. That said...I agree with you. At least KU would have an identity other than pure grade-A suck. And they might make a bowl every now and then like Ga Tech

SuperBarrFrog

You run the triple option and you ain’t getting the 4-5 star recruits. And the triple option O lines are built on agility. That said...I agree with you. At least KU would have an identity other than pure grade-A suck. And they might make a bowl every now and then like Ga Tech

I Wonder why no College team has hired the Coach Kelley HS coach From Arkansas that never punts and always tries onsides kicks. That would at least be fun as hell to watch. A team like Kansas could do much worse than trying something crazy.