• The KillerFrogs

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

Frog-in-law1995

Is everybody else enjoying this Ducky commercial as much as I am? God bless Valero for selling gasoline to all those people who saved that dog’s life.

/s

PurpleBlood87

Is everybody else enjoying this Ducky commercial as much as I am? God bless Valero for selling gasoline to all those people who saved that dog’s life.

/s

It's like an upbeat SPCA commercial.
Luckily I'm watching it on the dvr and can fast forward through it.
I don't like thinking about healthy dogs being eunatized.

Eight

watched two bowl games tonight which are the only two i have watched so far and found both in a way depressing because what i saw was young, back up quarterbacks who not only had skills but their oc's called plays that fit their ability

i saw young, inexperienced receivers get a chance and make plays, inexperienced offensive linemen play effectively, and some nicely designed and executed plays

so freaking tired of an offense that looks like [ Finebaum ] flung at the wall, poor design, don't even start about routes, and tired of the continued excuse of young and inexperienced players.

Salfrog

Tier 1
watched two bowl games tonight which are the only two i have watched so far and found both in a way depressing because what i saw was young, back up quarterbacks who not only had skills but their oc's called plays that fit their ability

i saw young, inexperienced receivers get a chance and make plays, inexperienced offensive linemen play effectively, and some nicely designed and executed plays

so freaking tired of an offense that looks like [ #2020 ] flung at the wall, poor design, don't even start about routes, and tired of the continued excuse of young and inexperienced players.

You mean watching other teams OC's work around the talents of his players and what they do best, and build a game plan around it? That's just unheard of, and blasphemous around here. How dare you bring that garbage onto this forum.

Pharm Frog

See that WVU Eer DL Darius Stills has declared for the NFL draft. Brother Dante appears to be coming back to school. Also see that Darius did not opt out of the bowl game despite being projected as a Top 5 DL pick by some and having to face an Army team that chops down D linemen as a hobby. Fields has opted out.