• The KillerFrogs

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

Eight

Not a foul, more like a violation, but not really enforced. If they wanted to, they could charge the team with a timeout for failure to wear required equipment. Never gonna happen.

question zebra. watching the army game and noticed something that happened a few times with the army offense.

army lined up in a shotgun double wing formation and the wings would come to a set position, one wing would then go in motion in an angle back toward the quarterback who was the tailback in the shotgun formation. before the wing got to the quarterback the offense would turn toward the sideline for signals and the wing who had been in motion away from the line of scrimmage would now walk back and take their original position at the wing.

not sure if have seen something like that before

OICU812

question zebra. watching the army game and noticed something that happened a few times with the army offense.

army lined up in a shotgun double wing formation and the wings would come to a set position, one wing would then go in motion in an angle back toward the quarterback who was the tailback in the shotgun formation. before the wing got to the quarterback the offense would turn toward the sideline for signals and the wing who had been in motion away from the line of scrimmage would now walk back and take their original position at the wing.

not sure if have seen something like that before

Mmmmmmmm, wings...

CountryFrog

Notre Dame has played about as well as they possibly can and still down 21-7. Really difficult to imagine the second half being any closer than that.

Paul in uhh

Aggie friends texting me saying they should’ve been in the playoffs over ND. Not sure I agree despite not liking ND before today. Main reason for me being that ND already lost once to Clemson and Aggies already lost to Alabama.

LSU Game Attendee

Aggie friends texting me saying they should’ve been in the playoffs over ND. Not sure I agree despite not liking ND before today. Main reason for me being that ND already lost once to Clemson and Aggies already lost to Alabama.
Aggie friends need to realize they’re a regional, mediocre football program. A Mississippi State west. [hundinnen ].

Double D

Tier 1
Things I've noticed in the Rose Bowl (watching ESPNU, no announcers, skycam view only):

1. The Rap music between each play is annoying. Reminds me of going to Mavericks games.
2. BAMA players seek out the official after each play to give him the ball.
3. Not much trash talking/post play taunting at all
4. BAMA D is really good!
5. I like no announcers. Kinda like being at the game. Just crowd noise, PA guy, annoying rap music.
6. ND is a good team. BAMA talent is on another level.

OICU812

Things I've noticed in the Rose Bowl (watching ESPNU, no announcers, skycam view only):

1. The Rap music between each play is annoying. Reminds me of going to Mavericks games.
2. BAMA players seek out the official after each play to give him the ball.
3. Not much trash talking/post play taunting at all
4. BAMA D is really good!
5. I like no announcers. Kinda like being at the game. Just crowd noise, PA guy, annoying rap music.
6. ND is a good team. BAMA talent is on another level.

Supremely good coaching, IMO. Psychological edge whenever there's any doubt as to the right call. Maybe Zebra can weigh in.

froginmn

Obvious difference being that ND also beat Clemson prior to the loss.

OICU812

Obvious difference being that ND also beat Clemson prior to the loss.

That win was a lot less impressive than if Lawrence had been playing. Clempson almost came back and won that game with the backup qb, which it looked like they would have done, if the game had gone on much longer.

Edit: That kid's pretty scary, in terms of what he's likely to become there.