• The KillerFrogs

2020 “Other” Bowl Games

flyfishingfrog

I like to think TCU finished 2014 ranked higher than Baylor, but I guess there’s an argument that we didn’t.

And since you brought it up, Notre Dame scored a TD with 1:20 left in the 4th quarter against UNC to win by 14. The Aggies scored their last TD with 1:34.

Also, the Aggies have only lost once.

notre dame drove 89 yds to score that last touchdown

Aggy got the ball on downs inside NC territory - basically in FG range - they were handed points at the end of the game

And whatever makes your feel better about TCU and Baylor - what I know is neither of us got a shot at the Brass ring so the rest is irrelevant beyond we won the bowl game by kicking an SEC team and they got run

but we don’t hang banners for #5 as far as I know - only Aggy does that

Frog-in-law1995

notre dame drove 89 yds to score that last touchdown

Aggy got the ball on downs inside NC territory - basically in FG range - they were handed points at the end of the game

And whatever makes your feel better about TCU and Baylor - what I know is neither of us got a shot at the Brass ring so the rest is irrelevant beyond we won the bowl game by kicking an SEC team and they got run

but we don’t hang banners for #5 as far as I know - only Aggy does that

And which defense made the 4th down stop to give “Aggy” the ball with such good field position? Handed points? Good lord.

And nobody’s talking about hanging banners. You’re just moving goalposts all over the place. It’s not “idiotic” to suggest A&M will finish in the top 4, just as we did in ‘14. That’s my only point.

flyfishingfrog

And which defense made the 4th down stop to give “Aggy” the ball with such good field position? Handed points? Good lord.

And nobody’s talking about hanging banners. You’re just moving goalposts all over the place. It’s not idiotic to suggest A&M will finish in the top 4, just as we did in ‘14. That’s my only point.

Getting the ball in FG range is getting handed points since you can just kick it on 1st down and score without moving the ball - assuming you are an Aggy since no one in their right mind would not understand that statement

by all direct comparisons- ND has a better claim than Aggy except for losses - and that is only due to ND having to play the #1 and #2 teams while Aggy only played the #1 once

And only a college football fan would think a team that lost to #1 should get passed by a team that beat #13

I guess if whoever wins the NFC East today gets rocked in the first round - the runner up should get the conference rings?

Basically if you were in the top 4 before the playoffs, you are a top 4 team - the rest is irrelevant except to the fans of each school

Latest posts