• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

MinFrog

Anyone know who Fitch is referencing in his last insta story? He says the A team is getting together to ‘go get this boy’ tmrw. I assume he is talking a 2019 recruit?

MTfrog5

Anyone know who Fitch is referencing in his last insta story? He says the A team is getting together to ‘go get this boy’ tmrw. I assume he is talking a 2019 recruit?
Can’t be a bad thing. Really only two names left is Stewart and Seither. I doubt they are seeing Stewart so....

asleep003

i think there is a great balance to the class on the offensive and defensive sides which is rare to see that on both sides of the ball.

keeyon stewart would be a nice way to end the defensive class and i think there are a number of positives adding him to the program.

offensively, signing barlow does give the frogs 2 great prospects at running back.

the one cherry on top that i would love to see, but know won't happen is frogs pick up paul matavao-poialii

first, he is a guard prospect and i still would love a little more depth insde

second, the guy has three "i"s in his last name which is always nice to have one of those guys on the roster

third, baylor is recruiting him and [Baylor asshoe]

fourth, and this is the big one. he can be sewo's replacement in the wild frog. i have linked paul's senior season hudl tape and some of it is pretty damn funny and impressive in regards to the physical punishment he hands out, but at the 2:05 mark you have 6'4" 330 lb paul taking the direct snap down by the goal line and scoring.

Mom should realize, if we're ever going to make an offer, that the Frogs have by far, the best record in the country against P12 teams, the past 2 decades, and that we are on national TV every weekend ! Usually 9A -1P Cali time. Not Colorado/not Oregon St./not Baylor/not Hawaii/not Fresno St./nor Sacramento St. Also that the Frogs are going to be in Berkley in 2020.

Last edited:

Froggish

So Jordan runs track, spent a fair amount of time at RB, and admittedly is around 190lbs......Sounds like a potential GP safety convert?

MTfrog5

So Jordan runs track, spent a fair amount of time at RB, and admittedly is around 190lbs......Sounds like a potential GP safety convert?
No. He’s 190 pounds because he’s doing track workouts. Get him in a college weight program and he will be 220 in a hurry

Froggish

No. He’s 190 pounds because he’s doing track workouts. Get him in a college weight program and he will be 220 in a hurry

Sounds like if he’s talented enough he might be in that T. Howard mold...Learns both positions until he’s big enough to take on blocks

FrogCop19

Amazing how much better we recruit after down years than up years. Makes no sense, but I will take it. We have got to beat OU in football again. Texas too!
Might be because everyone knows Patterson never has two bad seasons in a row. Also, in the last 19 years as head coach, he's been to 17 bowl games and won 11 of them, including a blow out of the "landsharks" and the greatest bowl comeback in history.

(I *think* my math is correct on that).

CryptoMiner

Not going to start a 2022 thread but interesting that the staff offered CB Trevell Mullen (2022) from Broward Cty. Brothers Trayvon played at Clemson and Taiwan is at Indiana.

Bob Sugar

Seither picks Georgia
giphy.gif