• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

CryptoMiner

Tom Herman is breaking out the BevoCopter today and will make a stop at Katy Taylor to see Andrew Coker.

They really want him but think he is solid to the frogs.

CountryFrog

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen us hit the JUCO ranks this hard...Front 7 depth is obviously imperative
Most years we get 3 to 5 jucos so I'm not sure it's much different. A high percentage of the jucos we're offering aren't going to end up here, just like with HS kids. You always offer a lot more than you actually get.

SuperTFrog

At this point it's more important that our 2016, 2017 and 2018 classes pan out than who we sign in 2019. We need to win some games. Recruiting success is important but at times it almost seems like fans worry more about winning these little recruiting battles than they do winning on Saturday.
Last 10 FBS College Football National Champions prior 4 yrs recruiting ranking in parenthesis.
  • 2017: Alabama Crimson Tide (1, 1, 1, 1)
  • 2016: Clemson Tigers (11, 9, 16, 15)
  • 2015: Alabama Crimson Tide (1, 1, 1, 1)
  • 2014: Ohio State Buckeyes (3, 2, 5, 6)
  • 2013: Florida State Seminoles (11, 4, 2, 8)
  • 2012: Alabama Crimson Tide (1, 1, 4, 3)
  • 2011: Alabama Crimson Tide (1, 4, 3, 3)
  • 2010: Auburn Tigers (6, 23, 21, 9)
  • 2009: Alabama Crimson Tide (3, 3, 12, 13)
  • 2008: Florida Gators (5, 1, 2, 12)
I would say recruiting is pretty important.

FrogLifeYo

Last 10 FBS College Football National Champions prior 4 yrs recruiting ranking in parenthesis.
  • 2017: Alabama Crimson Tide (1, 1, 1, 1)
  • 2016: Clemson Tigers (11, 9, 16, 15)
  • 2015: Alabama Crimson Tide (1, 1, 1, 1)
  • 2014: Ohio State Buckeyes (3, 2, 5, 6)
  • 2013: Florida State Seminoles (11, 4, 2, 8)
  • 2012: Alabama Crimson Tide (1, 1, 4, 3)
  • 2011: Alabama Crimson Tide (1, 4, 3, 3)
  • 2010: Auburn Tigers (6, 23, 21, 9)
  • 2009: Alabama Crimson Tide (3, 3, 12, 13)
  • 2008: Florida Gators (5, 1, 2, 12)
I would say recruiting is pretty important.

Absolutely important. TCU just getting inside the top 20 on the regular would be monumental.

RadarNick

247 is like a ghost town today. Bizarre how little traffic that site gets at times.
It's been taken over by a bunch of ass wipes and is no longer an enjoyable read. There's so little info coming from there that it's no longer worth the membership. My membership runs through January, but that's it for me.

netty2424

It's been taken over by a bunch of ass wipes and is no longer an enjoyable read. There's so little info coming from there that it's no longer worth the membership. My membership runs through January, but that's it for me.
I don’t quite agree with all of this, but we’re all allowed our own opinions.

I’m guessing you’re the poster that jumped all over Jeremy a couple weeks ago that ended up in a locked thread?

RadarNick

I don’t quite agree with all of this, but we’re all allowed our own opinions.

I’m guessing you’re the poster that jumped all over Jeremy a couple weeks ago that ended up in a locked thread?

Sorry, that's not me. Going back and looking, I'd bet that is PurFrog. I've been with Jeremy since the Rivals days and hate to leave, but there's a group of posters that no longer make it an enjoyable experience. You'd probably be surprised what my user name is over there, but, not wanting the drama, I'll make a quiet exit.

netty2424

Sorry, that's not me. Going back and looking, I'd bet that is PurFrog. I've been with Jeremy since the Rivals days and hate to leave, but there's a group of posters that no longer make it an enjoyable experience. You'd probably be surprised what my user name is over there, but, not wanting the drama, I'll make a quiet exit.
Gotcha. It’s a different board for sure, but I think JC produces some good recruiting info I wouldn’t know otherwise.

Latest posts