• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

Matt Mosley

Got a feeling "handsome" is most likely my one of my brothers or uncle, believe me neither will be on here aanymore but before I leave you guys to your womanly rumors and gossip, like i said yesterday, hiding behind a screen name just means your tough and opinionated when nobody knows it's you. Talk like real grown ass men, with real and informed opinions with your REAL name instead of playing arm chair quarterback or bashing kids who are destroying their bodies for YOUR entertainment. If you do have something negative to say then put your scheissing name on it, otherwise your just a cowardly 'never was' who has nothing better to do than [ hundin] and moan about a game that you literally have nothing to do with. If you want to be a coach then be one, otherwise shutup and enjoy the game.
Ah yes, Tim, I am using my real name. You, however, aren’t.

TX_Krötenechse

So are we recruiting this Jason Phillips character? I feel like ive seen some pretty impressive highlights

Dunno what would be sadder: somebody pretending to be JP to be a troll, or the actual JP coming on here and typing near-legible nonsense posts to defend some dumb (though funny) tweets

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Got a feeling "handsome" is most likely my one of my brothers or uncle, believe me neither will be on here aanymore but before I leave you guys to your womanly rumors and gossip, like i said yesterday, hiding behind a screen name just means your tough and opinionated when nobody knows it's you. Talk like real grown ass men, with real and informed opinions with your REAL name instead of playing arm chair quarterback or bashing kids who are destroying their bodies for YOUR entertainment. If you do have something negative to say then put your scheissing name on it, otherwise your just a cowardly 'never was' who has nothing better to do than [ hundin] and moan about a game that you literally have nothing to do with. If you want to be a coach then be one, otherwise shutup and enjoy the game.
Jason

This is my real name and I started the site over 20 years ago.

I appreciate your opinions and you are always welcome to post here but we do have a few rules. First and foremost we don't try to circumvent the profanity filters on this site. They are there for a reason. If you need profanity to enhance your argument that I would suggest refreshing argument to try to build a stronger case resident trying to hit somebody over the head with an F bomb.

We also don't like calling out certain members because you don't agree what they say. Once again he goes to building your argument and a convincing manner.

Asked for screen names, that is entirely up to the person who is posting. As you can see, my real name is given and my email address is Wes @killefrogs.com. Please feel free to email me and I will respond, politely.

If you like to speak by phone email me and I'll send you my phone number.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Jason

I appreciate your opinions and you are always welcome to post here but we do have a few rules. First and foremost we don't try to circumvent the profanity filters on this site. They are there for a reason. If you need profanity to enhance your argument that I would suggest refreshing argument to try to build a stronger case resident trying to hit somebody over the head with an F bomb.

We also don't like calling out certain members because you don't agree what they say. Once again he goes to building your argument and a convincing manner.

Asked for screen names, that is entirely up to the person who is posting. As you can see, my real name is given and my email address is Wes @killefrogs.com. Please feel free to email me and I will respond, politely.

So it was him you were sending out the email to??

CardFrog

Jason

froginmn

Got a feeling "handsome" is most likely my one of my brothers or uncle
You said you didn't know him, and he said he didn't know you but went to school at the same time.

believe me neither will be on here aanymore

How would you know that?

like i said yesterday, hiding behind a screen name just means your tough and opinionated when nobody knows it's you.
Tell that to your "brother or uncle"

The only thing more cowardly than posting anonymously is pretending to be someone else.

netty2424

You said you didn't know him, and he said he didn't know you but went to school at the same time.

How would you know that?

Tell that to your "brother or uncle"

The only thing more cowardly than posting anonymously is pretending to be someone else.
Pretty sure that's a bit.