• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

FrogCop19

A little more info on this one...the kid that responded to him by the name of Logan... If his response means what I think it means, we are all in for a treat in a couple of years...coached him in middle school, and he is hands down the greatest kid I've ever worked with. Manchild 6'4" 225 in 8th grade, only getting bigger. Look him up.

tcumaniac

The "blessed to receive my zillionth offer post" doesn't sit well with me. I know everyone does it but I still find it annoying.

I tend to agree... but take a step back and think about the fact that a lot of these kids are the first ones in their family to go to college, and after years of hard work they're sitting here getting FULL RIDE scholarships to some of the most premiere universities in the country.

When I think about it that way, I say screw it... let the kid brag about it all he wants. It's a damn impressive accomplishment and something to be extremely proud of.

Gunner

I tend to agree... but take a step back and think about the fact that a lot of these kids are the first ones in their family to go to college, and after years of hard work they're sitting here getting FULL RIDE scholarships to some of the most premiere universities in the country.

When I think about it that way, I say screw it... let the kid brag about it all he wants. It's a damn impressive accomplishment and something to be extremely proud of.

Yea, and the kid is extremely rare!