• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

I just finished catching up on the posts in this thread and all I have to say is the reading comprehension among some of the posters here leave lots to be desired.

I never said Darwin Barlow would visit Florida State this weekend. LOL!
I said Darwin Barlow would not be visiting TCU this weekend.

Information received today (never directly from family) is stating Darwin will receive home visit on Monday which will be very important in the final decision making.

I will wait until visit is over to reveal the party’s involved.

Peace out.

HA!

My Father worked on boats. My Mother was physically disabled but worked very hard in the home.

As for not revealing the school who is visiting Barlow on Monday its simply because I was told no to. There is a good chance it will be revealed by someone else this weekend or on Monday. But if not I will reveal who was there before you all go to be Monday night. It’s wide open with TCU needing to make a personal connection soon.

Peace out.
I've not commented on your posts because it really doesn't matter whether you have insight into the matter or not. He'll either sign with TCU or he won't and this back and forth has mostly been completely pointless. But, when you make statements like the last sentence of your post it really defeats the idea that you're just trying to relay information to the uniformed masses. TCU invited him in for an official visit where he was to be literally the only recruit in town. It doesn't get more personal than that.

Speaking of Daylon Mack, he’s soon to be in the NFL. Guess he wasn’t such a huge bust after all.

He was NFL bound without Texas A&M. He could of gone to any school and would still end up in the NFL. The sad thing for Mack was he could of been part of some special TCU teams and been in more meaningful games making more of an impact then he did at A&M, IMO. I also think his "brand" would of been larger at TCU.

asleep003

Wonder if Mack has stopped to think … those frogs finished 3 times in the top 10 while I was an Aggie and top 5 once, without me. Aggie finished in the top 25 once during the same period and never broke the top 15.

Hmmmm, wonder what my stock would have been as a frog, like Blacklock is doing, while finishing in the top10 his 1st season as a RSFR ... Hmmmmmm, that Karter Johnson kid must be a really smart dude too.

Last edited: