• The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Don't sell them to Satis. He's a terrible fan and doesn't even like basketball. He just goes to games to creep on the Showgirls.

Sell them on ebay to a Pokes fan.
Hey now, I've got to train the next gen about that whole showgirl thing...

Brog

Couldn't help but notice that Luka Doncic, the Maverick's super-star, better than LeBron, better than Nowitzki, better than anybody, was one for seven in his three point attempts last night. That's 1-7, to put it in numerals. Glad the Frogs aren't that bad.

MTfrog5

Couldn't help but notice that Luka Doncic, the Maverick's super-star, better than LeBron, better than Nowitzki, better than anybody, was one for seven in his three point attempts last night. That's 1-7, to put it in numerals. Glad the Frogs aren't that bad.
Interesting take considering every GM in the league would pick him to start their franchise right now if they had to pick one player

West Virginia is back to being one of the best defensive teams in the country. Will be a huge test, especially for Dennis and Farabello. Great chance for a signature road win.

Purp

West Virginia is back to being one of the best defensive teams in the country. Will be a huge test, especially for Dennis and Farabello. Great chance for a signature road win.
I'd be fine if Bello starts in Morgantown and Dennis only plays the 2. I'm afraid Dennis will have 8 turnovers against that press. The reason I think we can give them a game is bc our defense is very good too. Could be an ugly slugfest.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
they prefer the term “potential victim” or “probable women”
giphy.gif