• The KillerFrogs

2019-20 bowl games thread

Shorty

S85bbZu.jpg

y2kFrog

For whatever reason, some guys are way more suceptible to concussions than others. He’s getting one now every time his head gets hit halfway hard.

That’s the only thing that concerns me about Duggan’s style. Although he already seems to be much stronger then both Ehlinger and Brewer which helps him not get slung head first into the ground.

BearlyAFrog

Great idea trotting him back on the field a few weeks later. It’s like the BU staff is in a 1990’s time warp where getting your bell rung is funny. Tape an aspirin to it and get him some smelling salts!

It's almost like the staff and medical personnel put a player through the prescribed concussion protocol and when they're cleared to play then they play. When their physical symptoms are gone and their baseline testing matches up again then they are medically ready to play. It's simple. Some people act like the coaches can supercede the physicians. Not the way it is anymore.

Now whether Brewer should make a life decision and hang it up is a completely different story. Lots of life to live outside of college football.

Mean Purple

It's almost like the staff and medical personnel put a player through the prescribed concussion protocol and when they're cleared to play then they play. When their physical symptoms are gone and their baseline testing matches up again then they are medically ready to play. It's simple. Some people act like the coaches can supercede the physicians. Not the way it is anymore.

Now whether Brewer should make a life decision and hang it up is a completely different story. Lots of life to live outside of college football.
dude, just stop. the poor kid is a human bobble head on the field way too much.

smufrogger

For whatever reason, some guys are way more suceptible to concussions than others. He’s getting one now every time his head gets hit halfway hard.
Once you get concussed it’s a lot easier it seems to get more of them.
I played football back when if you got concussed, they would wake you up with smelling salts and throw you back out there.
I had probably 7 of them playing football

Latest posts