• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

TCURiggs

I’m about 99% sure that’s from the World Cup. Every video I’ve seen of it is listed as such. Doesn’t really matter.

Somebody labeled one of the YouTube videos that got a lot of views (300k+ on June 24th) as world cup kid (), and that spawned a couple more world cup spinoff videos, but it was at a Marlins game. The original video that was posted on June 22nd was from the Marlins game (600+k views), and there were multiple articles written about it.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/25/marlins-fan-cam_n_5529120.html

Original video:

MTfrog5

7981814.jpeg

And people get pissed when poster make bagman comments. Here is your dose of reality

Mean Purple

Really like the recruits we got. Once again, TCU coaches work to pull kids with great talent that can be developed. As usual, looks like kids with good character.

Watching last night's bowl game, the issue of people worrying about 5 stars came to mind. Josh Allen was offered by two mid majors, but turned out to be a total beast. I'm sure Sonny will do that with SR and JR. It's like Turp, total gamers.

FROG PARENTS 1961

His head is like 3X too big for his body.
why pick on a kid? Do you seriously feel better? His head is normal. Back to football I want to thank the coaching staff for a fine, fine 2018 class so far and all the best for Christmas and the New Year. Go swing a round of 18 gentlemen. Trump did the same today. It will do y'all right. Enjoy Christmas and come back with a fervor to finish the offseason/regeneration solid.

AroundWorldFrog

why pick on a kid? Do you seriously feel better? His head is normal. Back to football I want to thank the coaching staff for a fine, fine 2018 class so far and all the best for Christmas and the New Year. Go swing a round of 18 gentlemen. Trump did the same today. It will do y'all right. Enjoy Christmas and come back with a fervor to finish the offseason/regeneration solid.
Is your Christmas wish to alienate everyone on this board? If so, you're doing well. Merry Christmas.