• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

ScottPatrick

Looks like he's picking Bama. A whole slew of CBs just came in for him going there. I would think that's usually an obvious sign.

Daboll was key in his recruiting obviously and combined with Saban it is a tough combo to beat for a kid like him. However I will still hold out hope though it is slim, Alabama people acting awful confident on this one now even though until recently even they felt it was TCU.

AroundWorldFrog

arkansas-dog-hillbilly-redneck-demotivational-poster-1242066863.jpg

ScottPatrick

A shaky month for recruiting. I know we got a few guys, but lost out on bigger targets. Need to get some momentum going. Lets go kick Arkansas in the teeth, what say you?

Deruis Davis and Taye Barber basically fill the same spot as Chase and Bolden though either Chase or Bolden probably could easily move outside. Would be nice to get all of them and try and plug them in to the offense but immediate need is filled.

Its never over until signing day but once Saban gets a commit he rarely loses it but it has happened.

Wexahu

If Bolden does pick the Tide, how long until he becomes a 4-star recruit?

Don't know but as it stands now he'd be their lowest rated non-punter recruit by a very large margin. Coaches must see something that the recruiting analysts don't. The kid from Texarkana that hopefully jumps on board this weekend is "rated" higher but is much less hyped.