• The KillerFrogs

2018 CFB - Week 5 - Other Games Thread with TV Schedule

Moose Stuff

Hot sports opinion...... what if UT is actually really good and we’re way better than many of us think we are? Likely? Perhaps not. But possible.

FrogLifeYo

Hot sports opinion...... what if UT is actually really good and we’re way better than many of us think we are? Likely? Perhaps not. But possible.
If that’s true we’ll blow this ISU smooth out tonight...Not likely

I will say I think the lights going to come on for Robinson and it’s going to be a completely different TCU than we have seen so far

LVH

Very possible

Everyone will point to Maryland... but that was a weird game. Soaking wet field, delays, first game of the year

They didnt look good vs. Tulsa but that was more of a case of just letting the foot off the gas

Turned the season around vs. USC and us

I expect them to go around 9-3 but 10-2 is very possible. Defense is the best in the league and they get WVU at home, Oklahoma at a neutral site

LVH

Assuming we win the next two weeks and have some momentum I think we beat them. I really do.

So do I.

I bet Texas gets them first next week though.

So much parallels to their 2014 year. Murray = Knight. Everyone crowned Knight before the season and they started 4-0 albeit against bad/mediocre competition and then we beat them.

But without Anderson and Andrews this offense is too one dimensional. Murray isn't the thrower Baker was, he won't be able to make the plays to bail them out. The defense is still very suspect.

Moose Stuff

If that’s true we’ll blow this ISU smooth out tonight...Not likely

I will say I think the lights going to come on for Robinson and it’s going to be a completely different TCU than we have seen so far

I think we can play really well tonight and still not blow out ISU. They just aren’t the type of team that gets blown out often. If the TCU that played the first half vs OSU shows up I think we win something like 31-16.

LVH

I think we can play really well tonight and still not blow out ISU. They just aren’t the type of team that gets blown out often. If the TCU that played the first half vs OSU shows up I think we win something like 31-16.

I see it being a lot like our 2016 game vs. Iowa State. It was an easy win but it was the least impressive easy win you will see.

FrogLifeYo

I agree...ball control teams don’t get blown out very often. We score 32 or more that would be massive