• The KillerFrogs

2018 CFB - Week 5 - Other Games Thread with TV Schedule

FrogLifeYo

The Big12 is a QBs conference. If you don’t have one you won’t survive...WVU and OK are the only schools that have one they can count on..I’m hoping that SR makes a step towards growth today..

LVH

The Big12 is a QBs conference. If you don’t have one you won’t survive...WVU and OK are the only schools that have one they can count on..I’m hoping that SR makes a step towards growth today..

I'd pump the brakes on Kyler Murray until they play Texas's defense next week. 21 points in regulation against Army isn't a ringing endorsement and UCLA is 0-4. The offense clearly has taken a step back by every metric possible from last year.

MTfrog5

I'd pump the brakes on Kyler Murray until they play Texas's defense next week. 21 points in regulation against Army isn't a ringing endorsement and UCLA is 0-4. The offense clearly has taken a step back by every metric possible from last year.
Speaking of Kyler Murray... I have a very good source that he violated team rules and might be suspended tomorrow. I’ll beleive it when I see it with Texas next weekend, but interesting if this does become an issue.

TX_Krötenechse

To be fair, Army had possession literally three times as long as OU. Sometimes being able to score very quickly is a detriment in a game.

FrogLifeYo

He hasn’t been as explosive as everyone thought but he’s been damn efficient...and that Army game everyone keeps referring to as proof Kyler is average doesn’t realize they only ran 40 plays the entire game...OUs Offense is pretty salty with Kyler..

LVH

To be fair, Army had possession literally three times as long as OU. Sometimes being able to score very quickly is a detriment in a game.

True but Oklahoma had 7 possessions in regulation and scored on 3 of them, so they failed to score on more possessions than they scored on, they also didnt score at all in the 2nd half, would you see a Baker led offense with a healthy Anderson being shut out in the 2nd half by a team whose defense wouldnt have a single player on it crack the 2 deep at OU?

LVH

I'm tempted to hit up my Tech fans who were talking [ Finebaum ] all week long. Not just about WVU but about how they were going to beat us easily.