• The KillerFrogs

2011 Uniform Predictions

peacock

Now that we are the Oregon of the Southwest, i decided to predict our uni combos for the season, what can i say im bored. We all know we will probably see the new purple skin helmets a lot but i think we will see the frog more then expected.

@Baylor-White Jerseys/White Pants/Purple skin helmet
gotta show off the new lids

@AFA-White/White/Frog Helmet
break out the Frog for a traditional team like AFA

vs ULM-Purple/Black/Skin Helmet
need to show off new lid for hometown fans

vs Portland St-Purple/Gray/Black Helmet
good day for pro combat I plus you cant wear black this early because of the heat

vs SMU-Purple/Black/Frog Helmet
traditional trophy game, traditional look

@SDSU-white/white/Skin Helmet
standard road game, standard look

vs UNM-Purple/Gray/Skin Helmet
mix it up a little bit

vs BYU-Black/Purple/Skin Helmet
power black jerseys for BYU

@ WYO-White/White/Skin Helmet
standard game, standard look

@ Boise-White/White/Frog Helmet
big big game needs the traditional look

vs CSU--Black/Gray/White Ice Helmet
mid november is the pefect time for pro combat II

vs UNLV-Purple/Black/Skin Helmet
end the season in style

BCS Bowl-Frog Helmet non-BCS bowl-Skin Helmet
we learned at the fiesta bowl to never wear the gimmick uniforms for big bowl games, we will not make that mistake again.

I hope the helmet with the frog on it is retired. No need for it with the new helmet.

Also, we wore gimmick unis for the Rose Bowl, and I think it worked out fine.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
This team doesn't flinch when it wears black and it happens to be hot. Remember the game last year against Baylor? All black and the attitude to go with it.

Hunt Together

This team doesn't flinch when it wears black and it happens to be hot. Remember the game last year against Baylor? All black and the attitude to go with it.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Baylor go all white at home and make us go dark in the heat. In which case we would hopefully black out with the new helmet

HoustonHornedFrog

I would wear white at home for all those hot, hot, hot afternoon games. Make the visitors wear dark jerseys.

Not a bad idea to go white jersey at home during mid day games in September, but we don't want to start a deal like the Cowboys where we wear white jerseys every week and then our opponents start wearing white at home so we have to wear purple on the road and it develops into a jinx situation... now that I think about it let's just wear purple.

BogeyGolf7

I hope they wear the new TCU only helmet all the time
I think those look great

I don't think wearing White at home when it is hot makes that big of a difference, so stick with the Purple or Black

DannyAdelante

Pretty sure they can't do that without a special waiver from the NCAA. Same for opponents when they are at home.

Do LSU get a waiver for every home game they play? They very rarely play in purple. When they do, it's either indoors or at night.
Georgia Tech have gone back to white jerseys at home since Paul Johnson took over two years ago.

Actually, just looked it up. The visiting team can veto the home team's request to wear white (for both LSU & Georgia Tech), except if it's an SEC conference game, when the home team can wear whatever they want.

So the only way Baylor can wear all white in the season opener, is if they request to, and Gary Patterson accepts..

Latest posts