• The KillerFrogs

2011 Football Recruiting

P

purplePPO

Ok guys and gals, we are coming down the home strech for football recruiting and for me the last time I visit this site for at least 4 months. No offense to any of the other sports but TCU football is why I visit here. How is the class so far? How many scholarships available? and who else is a likely commit that is highly thought of?? Go Frogs??

froginaustin

Some of the last few places apparently are to be filled.

Not too many years ago it seemed like most of a recruiting class was known when the LOIs came in on signing day, and not before.

TCUdirtbag

So we got Hunter & Lewis today! A solid day for the DL.

Any news on Brandon Carter's visit this weekend (Trinity Euless QB & OU commit)?
Any news on SMU commit Wall's visit this weekend?

arlington

According to my friends in the Trinity Program, BC to TCU is a done deal. Friend told me the OU coaches threatened to pull his skolie if he visited tcu and instead of bringing BC into the fold, it just pissed him off and he obviously took his visit. BC told my source that TCU will give him a shot to play sooner and at a position that he loves.

LVfrog

If Wall doesn't commit, will we go after another OL or might we then get an Alexander commit? Are there any OL types out there who haven't committed or are wavering that we might be after.

Carter would be a really nice pickup, especially at a position where we lack great depth.

FROGDADDY

If Wall doesn't commit, will we go after another OL or might we then get an Alexander commit? Are there any OL types out there who haven't committed or are wavering that we might be after.

Carter would be a really nice pickup, especially at a position where we lack great depth.

I'd love to have Carter as well, and if the coaches want Wall then I do to. If Alexander wants to be a Frog I'd rather have him than either of the other two, and that's not a knock on them but a testament to how good I think Alexander is.

Gunner

Watched probably hundreds of videos of players the last year, and I guess thousands the last several.

The question I keep asking myself, is Alexander the best athlete I have ever seen.

Frogdaddy is picking up on his evaluations. :biggrin:

Planks

Say Alexander, Wall, an Carter all decide they want to be frogs. With only two scholarships left, who gets the nod? It sounds like Alexander would definitely get one of the spots, but who gets te last spot between Wall or Carter? And if we don't get Alexander, is it possible we go after another DE instead o either Wall or Carter? And what if Curtis Carter becomes eligible next fall, will we have room for him?