• The KillerFrogs

#2 QB

steelfrog

Tier 1
Any clues to the #2 QB from what you all saw this weekend? Saw both #10 and #4 standing near HCGP on the sidelines.

My money is on #10, and we see him this Sat.

Whadyasay?

gdu

Any clues to the #2 QB from what you all saw this weekend? Saw both #10 and #4 standing near HCGP on the sidelines.

My money is on #10, and we see him this Sat.

Whadyasay?
I think #10 will be #1 next year, but I think for this season #4 will be #2 and #12 will be #3.

How long until Feisty comes in and lambasts anyone who has an opinion on this?

talor

The second half should make for some interesting observation time. I'm hoping Gallegos plays and plays well. From all reports and conversations he is very quick and could be a nice player in a zone read/option type system.

Planks

Why didn't we redshirt #10 Matt Brown? If he has a chance to be our starter next year, why waste a year of his eligibility by sitting him on the bench?

oldscribe

Why didn't we redshirt #10 Matt Brown? If he has a chance to be our starter next year, why waste a year of his eligibility by sitting him on the bench?
Sitting on the bench doesn't spend a redshirt, but being suited out and hearing everything helps him next year, just as being there but not playing helped Pachall last year. You have to actually play to use up the redshirt.

Houston Frog

"Obviously, you're not a golfer"

druber36.jpg

joejordan

Jugband was seen wearing a TCU helmet, does that make him the backup?
I must say, I haven't seen a head and face so completely fill out a football helmet since the early days of facemasks. I bet KF.c'ers all over the country yelled "Jugband!" at the same time Saturday night.