• The KillerFrogs

11 am kickoff for UT

Okay all. I am officially getting old. I am going to this game, but I don't want to be one of those dudes hauled off in a stretcher cuz the heat got me.

Luckily, I am buying my tix on StubHub, so I have some questions.

1) Outside of the clubs and the very top, under the new section, where would be the best section for shade for an 11 am start?
2) What type of hat should I wear? I figure a ball cap won't be enough.
3) Any gadgets I can bring to help me stay cool?
4) Is it best to go commando?
Tilley hat, medium or wide brim.

No commando—you need absorbent cotton, or wicking synthetic—you don’t want trickling beads of sweat tickling your yam sack

Last edited:

NewFrogFan

I really can't believe all the bitching on this board....our game is on ABC!!....I repeat A-B-C that means every household in America will have a chance to see the Frogs play....this is a gift please stop bitching about it.....if you want to play at 7pm every Saturday night go back to CUSA where the nation doesn't give a blank about what time you play! Now lets go to work Beat the Ponies! Remember the 5!!!

7 every Saturday? Why dont you show the # of evening games. I will say this, when Texas and OU go to the SEC, they will play FAR more games at night and almost NO games at 1100. It is a fact.