#1 TCU vs. #19 OK State - SATURDAY Game Thread

Deep Purple

Just for jewstfrogit and Hoosierfrog...

hashtag-comic.jpeg

auQDRZy.jpg

hipster-beethoven-using-hashtags-before-twitter_zps6cfc9783.jpg

hashtag-abuse.jpg

hashtag-tool-dont-be-one.jpg

When there are literally hundreds of memes against hashtag abuse available on the internet, I think it's way overdue to recognize that you're behind the times and it's not cool anymore.

Knock it off.  Hashtags only work on Twitter, not on an internet forum.  You're just annoying everybody

tcujsauce

Deep Purple said:
Just for jewstfrogit and Hoosierfrog...

hashtag-comic.jpeg

auQDRZy.jpg

hipster-beethoven-using-hashtags-before-twitter_zps6cfc9783.jpg

hashtag-abuse.jpg

hashtag-tool-dont-be-one.jpg

When there are literally hundreds of memes against hashtag abuse available on the internet, I think it's way overdue to recognize that you're behind the times and it's not cool anymore.

Knock it off.  Hashtags only work on Twitter, not on an internet forum.  You're just annoying everybody
Have you ever thought about the fact that nobody cares about what you have to say?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
TCU J-Sauce said:
Have you ever thought about the fact that nobody cares about what you have to say?

There is a link in another post that says "On this day in TCU history - 105 years ago" then it jumps to the statement:
"Deep wrote his first condescending post."

Deep Purple

PurplFrawg said:
There is a link in another post that says "On this day in TCU history - 105 years ago" then it jumps to the statement:
"Deep wrote his first condescending post."

On this board, "condescending" has become a word that no longer has any objective meaning.  It's basically used for "Anything Deep says that I don't like."

froghorn4

PurplePutt said:
Fagnan didn't do it at plate but made two outstanding plays in top of ninth digging out bad throws by K. Jones.

OSU #22 is from Weatherford.  2 HRs so far.  Why is he a Cowboy instead of a Frog.
On the radio they said #22's Dad has been the TCU WBB play-by-play guy for years....does a lot of the MBB games, too.  Was also the FB sideline guy for Estridge.

Latest posts