• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

RE: UTube says TT and WV to the SEC.

TCU and BYU did not make the cut. Don't know if I believe or want to believe, but no surprise. The new league is being told who to pick by ESPN, and we don't meet their media needs. 98% or thereabouts are ALL State schools. One poster suggested the rest join with the NCAA and form a pure...
  2. T

Anxious to hear

Cryto or somebody, inform your impression on the big, BIG lineman recruited last year who weight well over300# AND how is the youngster whose father is an actor on Yellowstone. Hope do well and play on Saturday! Oh and one more, Roger Staubach's grandson
  3. T

you tube sports, talking head

His head line says...B12 and ACC give into the SEC and the B10. One post said Big 12 officially states that the B12 is the fourth best conference, that they had no choice but accept the proposal of the B10 and the SEC. To read further, ck in on youtube sports and list B12 and the ACC had no...
  4. T

Everybody knows what AI offers

This morning I got the idea of asking AI a number of questions, so Forecast of the Presidential election/ ANSWER-- Trump Forecast the weather for north and central Texas? --Hot, hotter than 2023 Forecast or predict TCU football for 2024 -- Strong! TCU recruiting continues with another...
  5. T

Interesting thoughts

Understand, Google has laid off thousands in marketing, sales etc. AI can handle those jobs faster and more efficiently. Understand in a few years we won't need elections because AI will predict the winner, so voting is not necessary. No debates and selling a congressman's soul for election...
  6. T

How is the mammoth lineman doing & etc

Don't recall the Youngman's name, but do remember his huge size..Also, do you know anything about his initiative? Or did we whitewash and move on? Also, can we address Hoover? Kid can throw so is it safe to say he is pure drop back OR was he forbidden to run b/c of depth of position? In...
  7. T

The Washington Huskies

Man, I love Washington's offense!!!. They remind me of another offense that controlled most of college football... The one on Stadium Drive.
  8. T

the university of Texas versus Washington

Let me be clear, I hate Arkansas. Those drunken hillbillies. Coming down from the hills and that loud chatter from the Arkansas fans before the eruption of soooooo-pig over and over again. Now let me really be understood, I hate Texas more! I don't give a (bulch) damn about the horns. Like...
  9. T

Max

What in the world is going on with MAX? Is he hurt? Can he not make the NFL grade? I'm a big Max Duggan fan and want the best for him! And, while you're at it, Cliff Kingsbury. Last I heard, he was headed toward Thailand. That was a bit perplexing to me.
  10. T

You've forgotten to put the game time, TV network, at the top of page.

C'mom now, It's what you did all of last season, and it's become a go reminder of game time, channel and where.. At one point you even put the odds up.
  11. T

I wonder if

Concerning the lack of effort in the Colorado game. Could the NIL system be the cause of the lack of motivation? Every one of us have read it, seen it in baseball, basketball, soccer, "now college football." For a minute, think of this. These are young men and for the first time they are being...
  12. T

New Music...Thursday

Think you're going to like this one. Found on UTube....Chris Rea.....TEXAS That's all, just Texas
  13. T

It's just a matter of opportunity

If the BIG 12 can entice Gonzaga and UConn to join the BIG 12 basketball conference, well people, Mark my words, Yormark will announce he is asking for separate Media rights between football and basketball. Never has this even entered anyone's mind, but I think Yormar's thinking is, "If we can...
  14. T

I want to know....

Any word on the band?
  15. T

Why I want to ask

is the sound system SOOO BAD in the media room. Most of the time, (heck all of the time) you cannot hear or understand the speaker and never understand any questions being asked by members of the media!
  16. T

We got off the bus...

Unloaded the equipment and assembled. Prof said let's walk through it before we go into the stadium. Most if not all the TeeSip were laughing calling us the littlest band in the conference, even went so far as to compare us to a high school band. The air went out of us, and we were dreading the...
  17. T

According to weather service

That got your attention, did it not? So they, the weather folks, say the 21st of August, the temperatures breaks and pretty much holds around 92. as it gradually cools down. Also said El Nino continues and actually get stronger. That means an early winter with below temps for winter. What I want...
  18. T

Baylor basketball

Saw Baylor's new Basketball arena yesterday. Impressive and large. Certainly would rival Mavericks place. Nestled on the north side of the highway. It'll be awhile before it's ready, maybe January or so
  19. T

Soooo,

Today, this morning, the Big 10 has reopened their thoughts of expansion. Serious contenders are, Oregon and the other Stanford. If these takes place, the PAC 12 is finished. And oh, I want to say, when Yormark says we are open for business, think he means that exactly. Nothing is written...
  20. T

QB

No joke here, I'm scared, concerned, worried about the size of our QB. Hope he has gone through a growth squirt and grown another half inch and put on some mass. I know the comparisons to the other QBs in the NFL, but we're not in the NFL. I've seen him turning his back at the line of...