• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. P

Duggan a Top 25 QB

According to CFBS. They did say he needs to play better than last week, but we all know he was not 100%. Here's to hoping he can stay healthy. Kid has had no luck this year but seemed to be getting a lot better...
  2. P

TCU vs Kansas State previews...

Yeah, I was wrong. W-T-F was that. Took a couple days to cool off and still can't believe it.
  3. P

Who Can We Reasonably Expect To Take TCU Job?

I don't know if he will be let go. This team could start winning just enough and with COVID and limited attendance, I don't know how the athletic department is doing. Will they want to fire him and hire someone else? When is his contract up and what is the buyout? Lot of moving parts.
  4. P

TCU vs Kansas State previews...

I just don't see us losing to K-State with a true freshman QB. No excuse to lose.
  5. P

Cool Read on the Game

This was a fun read for those who enjoy reviewing the game step by step. Held my breath towards the end, but all is well that ends well. Hook'em! LMAO. https://cfbsaturdays.com/roadmap-to-an-upset-tcu-vs-texas-10-03-20/
  6. P

TCU Unranked Texas still Ranked

It is ridiculous. I get that it doesn't matter in the short run from an on the field standpoint, but being ranked helps in recruiting. Perception is everything in recruiting.