• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Palliative Care

There is probable and then there is possible

At the start of this season there was a low probability of us going 12-0 and then get selected Defoe the play odd. Obviously it was possible. Now we face Big 10 Michigan and the probably of winning is in the eyes of most is low. But don’t tell this team that. It is possible and these guy know it.
  2. Palliative Care

Gary

My roots run deep in TCU going back to my childhood growing up near the stadium. I have nine family members who graduated from our school and I even have a nephew who works on the football staff. So yes I remember the bad times before Coach Fran. We saw so many coaches struggle to win more games...
  3. Palliative Care

Did you notice

Both David Hawthorn and Coach Kill did the famous Paterson knell to tie his shoe. Coach P used to do all the time during the games. Also the many signs showing support for Paterson on the houses in the neighborhoods around TCU.
  4. Palliative Care

Um...are we still having a game tomorrow

Or did they cancel it for lack of interest?
  5. Palliative Care

Gary Deserves Better than THIS!

Enough said.............
  6. Palliative Care

Baker Mayfield

Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield might be out longer than initially expected. This so bring so many tears to my eyes.
  7. Palliative Care

Football Won/lose Record for 2020

In order to give us another outlet for our frustrations my guess is: 8-4 Wins against- Prairie View, SMU, Ok St,KS, BU, IS, TT, & Kansas.
  8. Palliative Care

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Um...it sort of wasn't was it.
  9. Palliative Care

Tis' the season

Bear Hunting that is. Beat da bears!
  10. Palliative Care

Grades

This purely opinion and not based on stats (as we know numbers can be used to support almost any opinion). So despite my background this ain't scientific and not intended to be. In comparison to the best in our conference: Offense: It would have been better if we actually had come from...
  11. Palliative Care

Can't sleep but it's not what you think

I have to preface this by telling you that I am one of those old fans.(Insert snarky laughter here.) Because of a military commitment I have only had season tickets since 1985. In those days the best I could afford was the first section of the upper deck. However some games my sons and i had our...
  12. Palliative Care

Treading Water

Are we just treading water until Collins or even Baldwin are ready?