• The KillerFrogs

Can't sleep but it's not what you think

Palliative Care

I have to preface this by telling you that I am one of those old fans.(Insert snarky laughter here.) Because of a military commitment I have only had season tickets since 1985. In those days the best I could afford was the first section of the upper deck. However some games my sons and i had our choices of seats like Wacker's last game as HC which unlike yesterday we actually won at the very last play of the game. Also unlike then, it was bitterly cold which meant that literally we three were the only ones in the entire upper deck. Years past and a good friend of mine joined my wife and I as game attendees.

The Patterson era really brought the fans back to the stadium and the upper deck. I was so stoked when the seat selection event arrived that i came in person days after my open heart surgery to select my seats. Unfortunately the best I could do was about half way up to the top of the new upper deck. It is a steep climb but we managed it. However, a couple of years ago our ladies found the walk with their new knees to be a bit much. You see originally we could take the southwest elevators. A number of years ago we were told that this convenience was now just for club members. So we went midway down and took the escalators as it cut off two ramps. So no big deal at least for my friend and I as time went on like this without them.

Yesterday about an hour and a half before the game (we like to watch the warm ups) we arrived at the escalators that absolutely no one was using. A nice young man stopped us and told my fiend and I that we had to walk that these escalators were only for club members. I was so incensed that I told him to stick it and went up anyway. At the top I had to crawl around the lame barrier but what the heck I was enraged. My friend being less dogmatic and nicer than me went to the the north service elevator and after waiting in line eventually took it along with the rest of the great unwashed.

I am in reflection rather embarrassed about writing this as I really am not a complainer but hell it is 3:30 am and maybe I can finally go back to sleep. Anyway no one really needs to concern themselves with this matter as in a few years this will all work itself out anyway. Now as for the game...well never mind I am sure that there are plenty of other threads to gripe about that.

Big Frog II

If the escalator is only for club members we should be ashamed. I told them from the start they needed them all the way to the 300/400 levels. I too can’t sleep because I’m still hacked about our effort.

Palliative Care

I have been there way too many times with sorry performances keeping me up. But I think this team will improve over time. We had a rookie QB facing a vet QB. In the end it was too much to over come. Duggan will have his days but it was not yesterday. And so he goes so will the team. We can't do a thing about that except wait and watch. Good night,I'm going to the couch.

HFrog1999

I have to preface this by telling you that I am one of those old fans.(Insert snarky laughter here.) Because of a military commitment I have only had season tickets since 1985. In those days the best I could afford was the first section of the upper deck. However some games my sons and i had our choices of seats like Wacker's last game as HC which unlike yesterday we actually won at the very last play of the game. Also unlike then, it was bitterly cold which meant that literally we three were the only ones in the entire upper deck. Years past and a good friend of mine joined my wife and I as game attendees.

The Patterson era really brought the fans back to the stadium and the upper deck. I was so stoked when the seat selection event arrived that i came in person days after my open heart surgery to select my seats. Unfortunately the best I could do was about half way up to the top of the new upper deck. It is a steep climb but we managed it. However, a couple of years ago our ladies found the walk with their new knees to be a bit much. You see originally we could take the southwest elevators. A number of years ago we were told that this convenience was now just for club members. So we went midway down and took the escalators as it cut off two ramps. So no big deal at least for my friend and I as time went on like this without them.

Yesterday about an hour and a half before the game (we like to watch the warm ups) we arrived at the escalators that absolutely no one was using. A nice young man stopped us and told my fiend and I that we had to walk that these escalators were only for club members. I was so incensed that I told him to stick it and went up anyway. At the top I had to crawl around the lame barrier but what the heck I was enraged. My friend being less dogmatic and nicer than me went to the the north service elevator and after waiting in line eventually took it along with the rest of the great unwashed.

I am in reflection rather embarrassed about writing this as I really am not a complainer but hell it is 3:30 am and maybe I can finally go back to sleep. Anyway no one really needs to concern themselves with this matter as in a few years this will all work itself out anyway. Now as for the game...well never mind I am sure that there are plenty of other threads to gripe about that.

That’s ridiculous.

Dogfrog

There are two escalators. Never really understood if they try to direct club on one and non club on the other but I have never seen anybody stopped on the escalators.

JugbandFrog

I can’t sleep because I am in bed with two hot bi&@es, and they just want to lick me all night long. Woo!

Actually they are my two female dogs, and they are taking up the whole dang ol’ bed.