• The KillerFrogs

Treading Water

Horny4TCU

Collins didn't win the spot, I trust the coaches. But if the call was left up to Cumbie alone... maybe he should be the starter. I just don't trust Cumbie as a quarterbacks coach after seeing the development at that position.

Moose Stuff

I just don't trust Cumbie as a quarterbacks coach after seeing the development at that position.

This is a lazy/ignorant observation. Let’s look at the QB’s he’s had play since he’s been here.....

Boykin - undeniably got exponentially better after Sonny arrived

Kohlhousen - backup who played admirably at OU and had a legendary bowl performance.

Hill - undeniably improved from year 1 to year 2

Robinson - got hurt and quit

Collins - backup who played decent before getting hurt.

Muehlstein - backup to the backup who was not very good yet Sonny found a way to get big wins out of him vs Baylor and OK St.

Rogers - played one series during which the words “lacks a fully functioning foot” (or something to that extent) were uttered for the first time in football history in reference to a player that is actually in the game.

Now he’s got Duggan..... we’ll see what happens.

And yes I know he also had Foster Sawyer and Brennen Wooten. They failed to develop because neither was very good. You could blame Sonny for recruiting them and I’d be OK with that.

Ron Swanson

I realize this poster is just a troll trying to stir ship up, but I will take the opportunity to say I am very excited for the future with Max. Through 2 games as a true freshman, he has displayed all the poise and raw tools you want in a young QB.

The touch and accuracy will improve as he gains experience, I have zero worries about that.

If he can stay healthy, he could be very special for us.

4th. down

I realize this poster is just a troll trying to stir ship up, but I will take the opportunity to say I am very excited for the future with Max. Through 2 games as a true freshman, he has displayed all the poise and raw tools you want in a young QB.

The touch and accuracy will improve as he gains experience, I have zero worries about that.

PATIENCE. Ehlinger completed under 60% his freshman year. It's going to work out.

Palliative Care

Sorry if I offended anyone with my question. Really guys I am as purple blooded as it gets. I simply have been reading too many Patterson quotes where he won't exclude anyone and he won't commit either. The man is as enigmatic as it gets. I know he likes it that way but ya got to wonder.

CountryFrog

Sorry if I offended anyone with my question. Really guys I am as purple blooded as it gets. I simply have been reading too many Patterson quotes where he won't exclude anyone and he won't commit either. The man is as enigmatic as it gets. I know he likes it that way but ya got to wonder.
Oh we're wondering, all right...

jake102

I think he obviously has the highest ceiling of any TCU QB we’ve had, including Dalton and Boykin