• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

Gameday Thread: Buckeyes vs Horned Frogs

I think WVU, Okie State, and OU are all very good. Texas even looked good tonight. TCU wins all of those, including beating most likely OU twice, then there’s no way they aren’t in the Final Four
  2. T

Dre’Mont Jones (scored the TD on the shovel pass INT) just called TCU the fastest team he’s ever faced. That would include OU from the previous two years, USC, Penn State, Michigan. That’s what I saw on TV too
  3. T

The better team may have one Moose. I’ll be honest, I don’t know if the bette coaching staff, and the better game plan won tonight though. Good luck the rest of the way
  4. T

Gameday in Fort Worth

I don’t think we are talking about the same Clay Travis
  5. T

Iron Sharpens Iron. I hope Ohio State made you guys as good as you guys made us tonight. Good luck the rest of the way. Go Bucks! Beat Texas!
  6. T

Gameday in Fort Worth

That’s not a good thing lol. Clay is the worst
  7. T

Biggest OOC Game in Patterson Era?

It's not a must win. Ohio State still has @ 11 Penn State, @ 25 Michigan State, 19 Michigan and vs. 6 Wisconsin. By the way, I don't think it's a must win for TCU either. They still have OU (potentially twice), and WVU.
  8. T

An* Ohio State's Hype Video for our Game

Unless you are playing Oklahoma in September, yes it is. Don't kid yourself.
  9. T

FWST: TCU blew its chance to make its game against Ohio State a pinnacle moment

All of his points are valid, you just don't like hearing them lol.
  10. T

If TCU made it as a 4 seed and won the NC, only an ignorant Ohio State fan would say they should of been in over TCU.
  11. T

It is a four team playoff. The committee made the right choice for the four teams. I think your argument is that there should be more than four teams. There is no way TCU should of been in over Alabama, Oregon, or Florida State.
  12. T

No Edit: They were the fourth best option for the playoffs though.
  13. T

I don't think we are talking about the same things here.
  14. T

huh? Nobody should of been in over defending champion, undefeated Florida State. They got the four right. We can argue for a larger playoff format, but they've got the four teams right every year. Edit: I included Florida State because I thought we were talking about 2014.
  15. T

Nothing, but you know how CFB fans are. ESPN hates every college in the country, and they are biased towards every program in the country. CFB fans will see what they want to see. TCU has a GOLDEN opportunity this weekend
  16. T

Who? I think we are talking about big boy football
  17. T

FWST: TCU coaches, players impressed with Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins

Jake - From an Ohio State fans perspective, this is pretty spot on in my opinion. Runningback wise, you have to include Mike Weber, he has had a better first two games, and is running with a purporse. Dobbins is the #1, but Webber might be better right now. Good Luck Saturday night!