• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Eight

did i miss the announcement that purdue and wisconsin had moved to the big 12?

they are currently playing on friday night and we have been told time and time again that real conferences only play on saturday during the regular season we all know there is no way the almighty big 10 has acquiesced to tv and is having two on their teams, one a recognizable brand, playing on...
  2. Eight

how do you score 80 points in a football game and lose, by giving up 82 points

hutto and liberty hill have played in a number of high scoring games in recent years, but a couple of weeks ago they hit a new high water mark as liberty hill beat hutto 82-80 tech quarterback commit will hammond threw for over 700 yards, ran for almost 90, had over 800 yards of total offense...
  3. Eight

carter boys season 2 episode 2

doesn't show the complete disembowelment process of the defense, but don't hide the fact colorado moved up and down the field, show both of morris interceptions, sonny in the locker room after the game, and the next day at the team meeting was curious how they were going to address some things...
  4. Eight

the retooling of the tcu defense by joe gillespie -long

shortly after sonny dykes named joe gillespie as his defensive co-ordinator at tcu, there was discussion on this site and in many other places as to how the remaining pieces, new recruits, and new transfers would fit in gillespie's 3-3-5 formation and his defensive scheme. copied and pasted...
  5. Eight

sorry top, this is too good to wait for tomorrow.....emani bailey on the impact of anthony jones

yes, the video reminds me of watching an "adult movie" on cinemax back in the day without a subscription, but you can hear the words fine and from about the 1 minute mark on bailey shares some strong words about the impact on anthony jones on his life beyond being a football player the...
  6. Eight

dylan wright is in the building or at least on the practice roster....

https://gofrogs.com/sports/football/roster/dylan-wright/15411 no siting on the frogs roster of any new quarterback transfers but the frogs offense gets one more weapon
  7. Eight

2023 tcu hype videoS

solid work, lets get this scheissing season started
  8. Eight

horned frogs first person: jonathan bax

won't post the link as that is top's domain, but if you want a break from realignment rumors and such i would highly recommend going over to gofrogs and reading this piece VERY, VERY, VERY interested what type of impact this young man makes for the frogs in gillespie's defense
  9. Eight

pick 4 plays to commemorate the frogs 2022 football season

some of us have the set of four slate coasters of historical plays from tcu football history borrowing from that concept, if you could have a custom set made to commemorate the frogs' 2022 football season what would be your 4 plays? mine in chronological order: max duggan goes 67 yards for...
  10. Eight

summer roster questions

listening to an interview with dana holgerson last week and he mentioned how anxious he was until all his transfers finally showed up on campus thought about that today and checked the roster on go frogs and noticed that tico brown, rick d'abreau, coltin deery, and dylan wright weren't listed...
  11. Eight

everybody knows if you want a shot at making the nfl you need to play .......

in the sec, for a big name school .............................. how many times have these comments been made by various talking heads on television or on the radio. last fast we saw that some common myths about playing at tcu just weren't true. myths such as you can't compete for the big 12...
  12. Eight

new football staff members

was checking tcu football twitter earlier for pro day updates and i noticed that the frogs have added a new staff member for recruiting. checked gofrogs and notcied sonny has actually added 4 new staff members this spring. there really isn't any bio for each on the site so i was curious what...
  13. Eight

with spring football, hope springs eternal........

pick a word to describe the frogs' football season last year, unforeseen, unexpected, unprecedented, unbelievable, unimaginable, unforgettable. heck, that is just a few of the words beginning with the letter "u" starting with the second half against colorado, the return of max against smu...
  14. Eight

updated 2023 tcu football roster on gofrogs

this is most likely old news for most on here, but gofrogs finally put out an updated football roster ahead of spring ball that starts next week https://gofrogs.com/sports/football/roster?view=2 history tells me not to completely trust the accuracy of the information on that site, BUT I REALLY...
  15. Eight

john lanz returning for 2023?

someone mentioned to me that john will be returning to tcu for the 2023 season which would be good news as he did some very good things last year, would love to see him stack two healthy seasons, back to back, and the frogs need some stability in the interior offensive line thoughts?
  16. Eight

eron hodges replacing carrington?

this might have been mentioned somewhere and got lost in the cfp playoff prep and the focus of this week so far, but was it ever announced that hodges would be taking over for carrington?
  17. Eight

what a difference a year makes for dam williams

last year, believe on jan 10th, a 17-year old high school graduate would attend his first classes at tcu not sure anyone on this board truly knew who or what sonny and his staff had worked so hard to woo him away from cal-berkley and sign with the frogs, but i am pretty damn certain no one...
  18. Eight

big balls and a bit of speed top spreadsheets, analytics, and the "best offensive line in the country"

tried to explain to all the blue bevo posters here that all those numbers, all those video break downs, all that smash mouth hype go out the window when the game starts all i can say is take you long winded arses back to michigan
  19. Eight

but that will never happen if you go play at tcu............

was thinking about some of the myths about a player deciding to come play football at tcu, such as : you won't win or play in games that matter you won't play on national tv you won't play on national tv in prime time you won't play for a conference title you won't get national attention you...
  20. Eight

big 12 bowl match ups

granted, only one bowl game truly matters, but a quick run down of the bowl games the other big 12 schools will be playing in this next few weeks first, baylor opens the big 12 bowl season coming to ft worth to play air force in the armed forces bowl. ok state will play wisconsin in the...