• The KillerFrogs

updated 2023 tcu football roster on gofrogs

Eight

this is most likely old news for most on here, but gofrogs finally put out an updated football roster ahead of spring ball that starts next week

https://gofrogs.com/sports/football/roster?view=2

history tells me not to completely trust the accuracy of the information on that site, BUT I REALLY WANT some of the grade classification to be correct such as:

marcel brooks - junior
caleb fox - junior
tymon mitchell - junior
john paul richardson - junior
marcus williams -junior
bud clark - sophomore
savion williams - sophomore
channing canada - sophomore

plus, there are a few names on the roster i wasn't expecting such as nook bradford, josh foster, noah daniels and one name that is missing is brannon brown​

Wexahu

this is most likely old news for most on here, but gofrogs finally put out an updated football roster ahead of spring ball that starts next week

history tells me not to completely trust the accuracy of the information on that site, BUT I REALLY WANT some of the grade classification to be correct such as:

marcel brooks - junior
caleb fox - junior
tymon mitchell - junior
marcus williams -junior
bud clark - sophomore

plus, there are a few names on the roster i wasn't expecting such as nook bradford, josh foster, noah daniels and one name that is missing is brannon brown​
It’s almost like kids can be classified however they want to be nowadays. Why the hell not is what I say. If you can identify as a woman, a man, a half woman or half man, I don’t see anything wrong with a 24-year old identifying as a sophomore, and thus being classified as such. It’s discrimination and an attack on equity if not.

y2kFrog

marcel brooks - junior
caleb fox - junior
tymon mitchell - junior
marcus williams -junior
bud clark - sophomore

Brown went through the senior day activities. Bradford and Foster definitely had a Covid year left, and I guess Daniels has gotten another for having hardly played. I remember he was one of the bright spots of the Ohio State game in 2018 before injuries took their toll.

Putt4Purple

So we have 4 QB's on the roster. I don't understand the panic some on this board have about QB depth. Maybe quality of QB can be discussed but we will have to get by with what we have unless another is picked up in May. Go Frogs!

Eight

So we have 4 QB's on the roster. I don't understand the panic some on this board have about QB depth. Maybe quality of QB can be discussed but we will have to get by with what we have unless another is picked up in May. Go Frogs!

2 scholarship in morris and hoover, saw pardee in high school but didn't really notice him

agree this is what the frogs have right now and view it as an opportunity for hoover to get a great deal of work and show something

ticketfrog123

2 scholarship in morris and hoover, saw pardee in high school but didn't really notice him

agree this is what the frogs have right now and view it as an opportunity for hoover to get a great deal of work and show something
Going into the season with Hoover #2 is a massive failure for a team that won a CFP game

I don’t think that’ll be the case though

Eight

The problem transfer hasn’t played yet. I think he’s a bust and the reason LSU TE was brought in

the guy they missed at the end of the year was dinunzio and he didn't even catch a pass last year, there best blocker at tight end hands down last year and when they lost him to the leg injury it showed up in the run game

if the big german can fill that role, wiley pose some interesting in blocking and then bech play in an h-back role they should be good

also noticed chase curtis is listed as a tight end though i can't recall if had been playing there or wide receiver last season

Last edited:

ticketfrog123

the guy they missed at the end of the year was dinunzio and he didn't even catch a pass last year, there best blocker at tight end hands down last year and when they lost him to the leg injury it showed up in the run game

if the big german can fill that role, wiley pose some interesting in blocking and then bech play in an h-back role they should be good

also noticed chase curtis is listed as a tight end though i can't recall if had been playing there or wide receiver last season
German guy isn’t even on the 2-deep is he?

The Washington HS recruit is who i was referencing

Eight

German guy isn’t even on the 2-deep is he?

The Washington HS recruit is who i was referencing

rogers, yes, familiar with his backstory

right now, depth chart shouldn't really matter at that position because the frogs basically have wiley matiscik who is a bit undersized, hoenig, rogers, and curtis

don't believe kauiway is on campus and if he is, question would be has he recovered from the injury that kept him out last fall

the second tight end position looks a great deal like back-up quarterback, some players are going to get a great deal of reps, great deal of coaching, and a chance to prove they can get the job done. would seem to me if they are looking for someone to fill the role as a blocker first and receiving option second that a 6'6" 265 guy could do that

Last edited:

82 Frog Fever

Going into the season with Hoover #2 is a massive failure for a team that won a CFP game

I don’t think that’ll be the case though
”If we go into the season“, I agree. Signing another good QB in May is a must.

It would be highly problematic to go into the season with a fragile starting QB, who has never made it thru 2 games in a row without a long term injury, last year’s 4th stringer/scout team guy, and 2 walkons.

Latest posts