• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

Clemson vs Duke

Makes me feel better, that was a rough weekend. Now, let’s fix our defense.
  2. S

Other Super Regionals

What a way to lose…
  3. S

Other Super Regionals

What’s happening
  4. S

Other Super Regionals

Batters shouldn’t swing, let them keep calling balls
  5. S

Unis for Next Week?

They are really keeping it under wraps till they come out? They usually release the team uniform a couple says before game day
  6. S

ESPN announces broadcast plans for Natty

i'll watch it on twitter, i cant handle it live, i might pass out.
  7. S

SMU fans

we did lose a game :cool: and i think if there could be a good loss, that was it. that 1 loss could carry the team to win the next 2. 1 down, 1 to go.
  8. S

Newy interviewed an emotional Coach P about the title game

I'm sure the players have watched it and I'm sure could be motivation for those who played under him
  9. S

Former 5* transfer

This is nice and all but I feel for backups who wait their time then all of a sudden someone "skips" the depth chart line /Rant, in the end, it's great for the team as a whole
  10. S

Kendre Miller says he will play in the national title game, per report

I doubt he plays. We've been fairly lucky with injuries, we just have to deal with this. It's what championship caliber teams do. MCL/ACL is important to any football player on the field but more so for a running back, imagine the responsibility of a RB and how much strain they put on knees...
  11. S

Fun Swim Through (My Little) Ponyfans.com

Just grateful for are University and admin recognizing athletics, moreso football, as a gateway into the university. The #1 marketing tool. Since we booked a spot in the natty, I have friends and family messaging me near and far and across the globe. Some dont even follow American football.
  12. S

I had a good feeling when UM broke that big run on the first play of the game.

Or inflated their ego, either way it worked hahaha
  13. S

CPR on the field on Monday Night Football?

I have a feeling it was not caused by that play. Either a pre existing conditions or something that developed at a later stage they did not catch. Just looking back at Max, if not for covid, they wouldn't have caught his heart condition right? Hoping he pulls through!
  14. S

Kendre Miller: any news on the knee

At this point, I'm expecting Miller not to play and if he does, that would be a pleasant surprise. Maybe a good thing, put a RB they(Georgia) haven't seen much off. We have been pretty lucky with injuries, next man up. Go Frogs!
  15. S

Propelling a program

Getting there and staying there is different I remember Florida state winning a title but what happened since?
  16. S

Duggan—what does he do next?

Glad all the extra curricular activities are done and he can begin prepping from the game I am sure he wasnt too fond of the glitz and glamour.
  17. S

but that will never happen if you go play at tcu............

Player awards have been Pattersons "kids" He must be proud and at the same time scratching his head. Maybe an eye opener as well on things he could have improved on or changed - something he could do at his next gig.
  18. S

THT!

My bad, Covid brain fart
  19. S

ESPN+, Carter Boys and ...

I'm sure it will cover up to Sunday when the playoffs were announced and maybe of later in the weeks when awards started coming in It should be an epic episode if they incorporate the loss. Roller coaster ride.
  20. S

THT!

Wow, Is this a first? Verrett win it?